User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: "Verses" By: Epic

"Verses" By: Epic

aye yo what's up this is a song i wrote ya'mean try'n to see who feel'n it and ish so if u read it give me feedback negative and positive welcomed!!!! iight ~1

“Verses”

Verse 1:
    Aye yo I’m stand’n tall, wait’n for the distress call, I feel like I can’t fall, yet I lay in rest hands praying, runn’n through these halls try’n to find the light, so now I’m in a fight with the dark, bark and bite my opponents, damn right I’m tight, don’t question my skill, your credibility is hanging from a thread, swinging like a pendulum, I read the book, shook the streets now it’s the world, even though my color is a liability, so my ability to flow will stay below, cause if your white, you can’t rap and your disliked, I mean why?, I shred these beats, I bring the new lyrical heat, my mind moves but my feet don’t budge, got a grudge with the devil, the evil I release yet stays inside, leave holes wider then a door, I swore this key worked before, pour my talent into this pencil, draw blood pictures with a knife as my utensil, hotter then the molten core, lyrically I put enemies in figure fours, verbally abuse ‘em so bad I leave sores in their vertebrays, never stray far from v-a, revved up like a v-8 engine, pay my tolls yet I still feel cold, u bold? Come on bring it, I’ll fold your mind more times then a paper with 16 squares, the stairs I walk up seem to never end, where do they lead, I want this so much I’ll bleed for it, sweat blood and tears, lost the cares, I feel bare but beware I’ll stop you like dare with drugs, I’ll drop you so fast you’ll think I pulled the rug from underneath you, beneath this exterior is a insane demon, wait’n to be unleashed and stop you from breathing

HookX2: These verses is where I reside, let out my curses, show the world my heart, the dark the bright, the fight and the worst of life

Verse 2:
    Take steps in my shoes, reps of bloody thoughts will run through your mind, and make you quit and commit suicide, this roller coaster called life has it’s moments, for I reside in these instrumentals, ain’t sentimental bout shit, I’m hot you’re the bread and I’m the toaster doggy you get roasted, hosted up multi’s and rhymes that nobody can contend with, for this shit gets stirred like a pot, I bend body parts in un-human formations like the kids from the matrix, dissect opponents lyrically might as well call me a surgeon, origin of birth don’t know, all I kno is this shit has to have a beginning, cause my knife bisects the stomach and intestines spilling your ant-acid, I’m filling your teeth with silver that causes cavities, pulling you apart from 4 different angles with 4 different gravity pressures, but see this shit begins stress along with deadly pressure, I’m fresher yet this measure of musical quotes makes all thoughts extinct, the treasure of verbs makes all lines distinct, for my adjectives drill holes through your head like a oil tanker through the Earth’s crust, adjusting sonic waves that create a fuck you behavior, this endeavor makes metal rust cause I spit towards the future that makes time speed up, lyrics like bowling just strikes, the hike I got right now is like a never ending bike ride, sit on the side and watch my life go by like a picture slide, why do I hide from the industry, I tried fighting a battle I can’t win, sorry y’all I’ve committed a sin, it’s over world on my shoulders as they begin to crumble it’s fin, can’t be humble with these boulders, I was a mic holder with a grip tighter then my ex-girls pussy, there isn’t a sike here, for fear of failure has driven me mad, yet delivery is perfect, so here I go it’s time yo as I let this shit go

HookX2:

Verse 3:
    Sittin here think’n, man this gotta be hitt’n, if not then why am I spitt’n, this pain is like the titanic sink’n in on my brain, blood stains on my shirt, the rain coming down, these foes are like clowns with different colors on they’re face,1st place I need it!, yet I struggle playing tug o war with death and life, just let me lace these words to the beat, listen to it once you’ll never hafta hear from me again, no repeat unless you feel’n this just listen and take a seat, literally mentally insane the gain is gone, poetry is all I got now, bitterly hate these people with girls, but yo it’s over I’m done with that, put’n on this hat grab this bat walk away, swing for these dreams, yet these emcees screams keep me up, so what’s up? I gotta get this cream, shoot’n beams and all you see is red gleams, I’m lett’n off this steam like a tea kettle, never settle for 2nd, I wrecked ya, just wreckage, bone breakage I rock this stage, I steal your soul in battles just call me the lyrical mage, the magic I release is like an old drama, just tragic, I got bad dharma so say long to my karma, I need to scorch, hot like a torch, busting flows on a porch, don’t get mad cause you get chewed like tater tots, I can’t be stopped, yet this hip hop ain’t gay like pop, the frustration feels like I’m drowning in a bay, damnit I wanna stay normal, I don’t give a fuck who you are now you will get ripped, don’t trip or else you’ll receive a finger, oh it’s upside down let me flip this around, there you go, I mean no one is on the same pedestal as me, so where do I go from here? Someone tell me because I’m loosing it, like an alcoholic I’m boozing it, I needa start choosing it, so many choices so many ways

HookX2: These verses is where I reside, let out my curses, show the world my heart, the dark the bright, the fight and the worst of life

Verse 4:
    Sit here and try to realize the destruction, beginning of my demise, love corruption, assumption of death abruptions, all the why’s and sigh’s, this all die’s with tears, the cares disappear right in front of my eyes, the tries all lead to a deny, defy my pride, finishing a ride, wrong side of the road, running red lights, watch this love and hate escalate, the fate of changed rate, fears arise as I think of closing these mental eyes, yet it’s never too late, maybe just maybe I can recreate 2 curves with lines going down to connect, so a must justifies these dilemmas, yet I debate the truth, the future, for there’s only so much I can tolerate, bold steps brake the crust, trust leads to “lust”, so you begin to take patrol, 1 man breaks a hesitate will to bust, too bad we all wonder why we can’t set shit straight, anger turns me into a stranger, struggle to pump my brakes which creates danger, chock and gargle blood in my throat, the boat left dock, so I soak in my own sorrows, and rain drops follow, chest feels hollow, as I bury myself alive, I’m on the shelf, I guess it’s for the best, yet gods test gets the best of my mental nest, rest my hate and despise of those “people”, history reappears through the life line, no matter how hard I try to hide, I can’t escape my choices, for weak voices blind my mind, for these vines intertwine sings that are not kind, bind my fist now it’s another to the list, I’m pist, everything that I want to exist becomes a mist, find the shrine of the true “wine”, I’m just an artist who writes what devastates the mind, inviting someone to voice there, there clever remarks, sever soul from body, like a real life kamikaze, just don’t judge my judgments, blood on the pavement for a statement, I can’t control how I feel and the realness of how real it can feel, kneel and drop the steal, contribute to the brute, black suites, taking the forgotten ness one day at a time, hopefully my time will come and I will fly, never do I lie, but I’m not good so I won’t die young, I’m among the shadow of the crowd and that’s why I continue to try, so who knew I could develop a new cup of rap, so as of right now I’m fight’n to get back to my top, so I’ll never stop!

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    lengthy but a hell of an ill read i have to up this its for the real hip hop head
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

thanks kid..... uppin fo feedback yo!!!!!!

uppin!!!!

yo i kno it's kinda lengthy but i mean come on people hit me up wit feedback bout anything on this piece iight!!!! I'm UPPIN!!!!! ~1

obsenity
    decent drop kid i liked readin it although it was long as hell...

but one problem on it, u need to stop typin dem shits in paragraph form they look like stories. w/e juss work on da structure but other than that it was tite.

return the favor at "new RENEGADE remix" here in the open mic

KLINIK
    Originally posted by obsenity
    decent drop kid i liked readin it although it was long as hell...

but one problem on it, u need to stop typin dem shits in paragraph form they look like stories. w/e juss work on da structure but other than that it was tite.

return the favor at "new RENEGADE remix" here in the open mic
    see Epic! he said as like i told you online foo! structure matters here .. even though i structure my shit like that too cozzo .. but only on these Open Mic .. words from someone that has battled here .. if you plan to battle to anyone .. don't structure your shit like that bruh .. na'sayin? but overall .. told you yo shit hot cozzo .. don't listen to bitches like my sister cozzo .. dont do you any good! lol .. get at me cozz!

thanks y'all i'm still uppp'n fo feedback come on y'all give me ur opinions on the piece and rate it come on stop sleeping!!!!! UPPIN!!!!! ~1

I agree wit the majority, you nice no doubt, and I didn't mind readin' it all...was worth it. Keep droppin' more like this, boards now and days need it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

They say..."What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"...try me and see if that holds true...

Are you tired of waiting on a reply in Bitch Slapped?
    AOL presents...Instant Messenger!! Now, battling people like V!RuS, or "jw2jw, is more convenient!!! Just send a message after an engagement in Bitch Slapped and in no time, start your battle.

Available for a limited time (only while on RB)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks yo STILL UPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~1

UPPIN!!!!!!! QUIT SLEEP'N ANY KINDA COMMENTS WELCOMED!!!!

yo don't juss look at this and not give comments i mean come on any kinda feedback is welcome!!! ~1

Battle Record
    23-19
    long as fuck, lol if you structered it more there may be more replies cuz this is good, just long, but keep your stuff up and keep workin..peep my Public enemy pz
    Soft Focus
    ..Returns..

thanks cuzzin ur probably right bout the structure fo'real fo'real and thanks man fo'real fo'real well i'm still uppin fo feedback iight ~1!!!!!!!!!!

yo i'm still uppin!!!!!!