User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: LLL Sign-Ups

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: LLL Sign-Ups

lmao headless bourne

@daveDILLY

come defend your title.

@Fresh wants a 30 bar spotlight grudge match w @Spree , @Wuxia can you make that happen?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Fretch And @Speed spotlight match?

Battle Record
    32-6

@daveDILLY are you down with the get down?

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    @Fretch And @Speed spotlight match?
    yeah. @Fresh felt he got robbed in his 1-2 match against @Spree . rage quit the league.

suggested he sign in here for a proper battle w/ spree to prove the fluke loss. figure Spree would want to show that his dominance will not be questioned.

& since neither of them are trash i figure the blood spilled from a good grudge match spotlight would get the rest of the sharks riled up.

or maybe it’s just me who gets bloodthirsty watching niggas go for the kill in a high stakes match up.

also, lmao@ fretch & speed. bro that is not what i said. poor speed is gonna be so confused.
    Last edited by Jack Hallows; September 28th, 2024 at 03:39 PM Reason: bro might as well said ren & stimpy

Battle Record
    32-6

Okay yo I'm fin to do some graphics like tourney brackets and shit then get the battles up.

I'll have a go

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Who is this bitch?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Okay yo I'm fin to do some graphics like tourney brackets and shit then get the battles up.
    Give my battle to Hek, 3 ways are TRASH.

- - - Updated - - -

Sign Me out.
    Last edited by KnoXville.; Yesterday at 11:43 PM

dickhead move Knox. you signed in, you could at the very least fulfill your obligation & get the tourney out of the way before running.

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    Who is this bitch?
    this i agree with.

Lover Of The Fight Austin Flowers's Avatar

Let’s get ready tooo rumble. I’m down.

Battle Record
    87-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    @Fresh wants a 30 bar spotlight grudge match w @Spree , @Wuxia can you make that happen?
    Don’t even remember what I wrote for a bar and I am
    Most certainly not doing any 30 line battle with fresh or anyone at that. Be lucky if I even post anything this month

yeah i was just instigating.

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    dickhead move Knox. you signed in, you could at the very least fulfill your obligation & get the tourney out of the way before running.

this i agree with.
    SMD what you trying win employee of the month u fuckin Faggit?

@KnoXville. hey man, no hard feelings alright? it'd be great if you would drop in our battle. i was really looking forward to reading about the various methods of knife violence you’d employ to make my existence in this mortal plane that much more difficult to maintain.

you can drop whenever you like, doesn’t matter to me so long as the thread is left open to replies.

if you want, this battle doesn’t even have to count toward our records. i just want you to fulfill your obligation.

do it for the culture.