User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WK32: Slayerr (7-13) vs Unfukwitable (5-1) (UNFUK WINS)

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

WK32: Slayerr (7-13) vs Unfukwitable (5-1) (UNFUK WINS)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

first to 4 wins
    3-0 is a KO

@Unfukwitable
    @Slayerr.

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Re: WK32: Slayerr (7-13) vs Unfukwitable (5-1)

Check

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

No Arcade Games!
    He’s the ‘1-2 target’ of the league, we just ‘Hit to Compete’..
    I’ll put a “Highpoint to this Punchin bag” & do number on’em with the machine!

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Homeless faggot, u turn up to dates smelling like a piss tank, ur hygiene is past peak
    the way this skank always votes against fresh we shudda foreseen what happened last week

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

No Arcade Games!
    He’s the ‘1-2 target’ of the league, we just ‘Hit to Compete’..
    I’ll put a “Highpoint to this Punchin bag” & do number on’em with the machine!

Fire bire ima start from the punch and work back..

The punch of hi point guns doing a number on slayer is dope I always love gun bars.. the double of it being the punch machine adds a lvl of humor especially since the memes usually be funny and the wordplay to set up a high score is pretty lit.. the set up bar also is a punch as it talks about another type of arcade game. The one with the targets that you pop out and shoot.. so I just thought I’d add that because to me it all blended nice and cohesive..

Homeless faggot, u turn up to dates smelling like a piss tank, ur hygiene is past peak
    the way this skank always votes against fresh we shudda foreseen what happened last week

Same thing reverse uno!

Starts off with a vulgar insult of homeless faggot.. then going into you turn up to dates smelling like pee

Oh so prob English accent and culture here with the smelling High references however I wanna point out something as I’m catching it..
    I feel slay maybe missed out on wordplay here.. the turn up to date line at first I was thinking day light savings but then I’m like nah what am I sayin? It’s aug however in England there could possibly be something maybe voting going on like here in the states or something that makes that relevant however the following goes into voting in fresh battles so let’s take that angle and break it down.

So the skank line to me draws a ref to us voting along with the show up to vote however unfortunately the line is far to complex to have the nice polish finish I’m looking for so I’ll stop here.. I actually didn’t get it so I read it forward and got to this conclusion

I’m voting for unfu this time. However I think there is some wordplay in slay verse but I don’t feel its connection unfortunately..
    Last edited by FaQEyeReddit; August 16th, 2024 at 09:29 PM
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks

Battle Record
    1-1
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: WK32: Slayerr (7-13) vs Unfukwitable (5-1) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Unfuk's "do a number on em with the machine" was hard, I think "put a 'Highpoint to this punching bag'" was a bit iffy but the rest was respectable.
    Slayerr.'s vote against Fresh idea was executed okay and was a more tailored approach, however Unfuk actually voted for Fresh over myself last week, as a result of being high, thus unfortunately discrediting the attack. Both decent but I got Un with the dub.

Vote Unfuk

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

V/unfuk
    Slayerr came alright here but Unfuk out here pretending to be the joker machine gunning mtherfkers with a punch with words choices that remind me of that old grindtime error but didn’t come off as outdated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Wasn't really feeling un's bar much at all.

Slay was OK at best but landed better.

Fyi "peak" in the uk means shit, trash and sucks. Not what it means here in the states.

Vote slay.
    Last edited by Meks.; August 21st, 2024 at 01:33 PM

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

unfuk wins