User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Me feat. Rondonson- The Murder Cypher

The Devil Ain't A Lie DamienThorn's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-5

Me feat. Rondonson- The Murder Cypher

Track I did under the alias "Freak" (I rap first) with my boy Rondonson over a year ago. I know the mix is average at best, sorry.

I go by a different alias now (Damien Thorn is an alter ego of said alias). The shit I've been doing more recently is totally different, not as "traditional" sounding. I'll post some of that stuff, too, and hopefully someone on here will appreciate it.

Been away from the mic for 8 months now. Ready to start getting back into again and could use feedback/ artists to collab with. Thanks in advance for any feedback received.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by DamienThorn; February 12th, 2015 at 02:28 PM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Me feat. Rondonson- The Murder Cypher

Listened to a few tracks. You definitely got a good style/voice for doing this shit. Some decent lyrics, flow is on point for the most part. Definitnely diggin this bro good shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed the embedding for you as well

Battle Record
    4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Listened to a few tracks. You definitely got a good style/voice for doing this shit. Some decent lyrics, flow is on point for the most part. Definitnely diggin this bro good shit.
    Should have clarified better. That's not my profile, I'm only feat on one song. But I'll let Ron know lol. The freestyle I was trying to embed is called "The Murder Cypher" and I go first on that track. Sorry for the confusion.

I'll post some more shit with just me tonight. Still appreciate you taking a listen

Battle Record
    3-17

2nd dude is dope... dont get the subliminal "i murder you, get it" .... overall the beat is dope but that's not what we're here for right..... i like how you started ... but your flow was off and on ... try getting engulfed in the beat ... i usually play the beats out... it allows the spirits, if any, to catch the beat so you ride it better

anyway stay up

check the signature
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Elephant View Post
    2nd dude is dope... dont get the subliminal "i murder you, get it" .... overall the beat is dope but that's not what we're here for right..... i like how you started ... but your flow was off and on ... try getting engulfed in the beat ... i usually play the beats out... it allows the spirits, if any, to catch the beat so you ride it better

anyway stay up

check the signature
    cool, thanks.

and think about the bar..
    "...I'll just lock you out the planet and you'll never get back in."

If you murder someone, its like locking them out of the planet. no way they can come back

as for the flow being off... if you listen, my rhymes land on the snare so it can't be that off. maybe you mean my delivery was off and on?

Just want to get clarification so that I can work on w.e. you felt was off. Thanks
    Last edited by DamienThorn; February 12th, 2015 at 08:55 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! MikeG325's Avatar

That was epic af.........keep up the good work .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.