Balls.
    Last edited by Nika Subin; September 15th, 2011 at 03:56 AM
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: Can Police..

1 Assuming you're both consenting adults at the time of the recording, and no animals involved, then everything is kosher. She can't pitch a fit because she consented at the time... and should have thought about the consequences of breaking up in the first place.

2 The cops can seize your phone. They probably won't, but they can. They are the cops, and this is patriot act America. If they want you dancing on one leg with you're pants off in front of the old folks home while singing the national anthem in a hockey mask, then you had best get to stepping or they will throw your ass in Guantanamo Bay. Because this is mother fucking America.

3 Send those videos to my email as back up. Trust me, you're going to need a homey to keep a copy of those, for safe keeping. My email is my RB name with an @gmail.com attached to it. This is a good idea. Do this.

4 Try asking this on a website not filled with immature little boys and douchebag old men who are both respectively drunk, stoned, or just simply fucking retarded.
    Last edited by Nika Subin; September 15th, 2011 at 03:56 AM
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Quote Originally Posted by zombicidal View Post
    1 Assuming you're both consenting adults at the time of the recording, and no animals involved, then everything is kosher. She can't pitch a fit because she consented at the time... and should have thought about the consequences of breaking up in the first place.

2 The cops can seize your phone. They probably won't, but they can. They are the cops, and this is patriot act America. If they want you dancing on one leg with you're pants off in front of the old folks home while singing the national anthem in a hockey mask, then you had best get to stepping or they will throw your ass in Guantanamo Bay. Because this is mother fucking America.

3 Send those videos to my email as back up. Trust me, you're going to need a homey to keep a copy of those, for safe keeping. My email is my RB name with an @gmail.com attached to it. This is a good idea. Do this.

4 Try asking this on a website not filled with immature little boys and douchebag old men who are both respectively drunk, stoned, or just simply fucking retarded.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by zombicidal View Post

@#3 on his list -> he wants your ex.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    10-9

oh dear god that gif has me dying on watch.....i almost blew up at the desk right next to dis chief

The Birth Of Creation

Storyteller | Cr@$h | JMS | Meth | Celph Taut | Messiah | Bstill | Fatal

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

depends, did u force fuck her and tape it as you bloodied her underage pussy?
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Knux. View Post
    depends, did u force fuck her and tape it as you bloodied her underage pussy?
    and i thought i had no idea what i was going to do tonight...

why the hell would you delete them? don't listen to the people who said that.. because the police can't do shit about it, cause she was willing to. and, if you are sweating it, just get a baggy and put your phone in it, and bury in the backyard somewhere.

Battle Record
    0-2

^^^the fuck?

*RIIINNNGGG RRIIINGGGG*

"sorry, i cant come to the phone right now, leace a message while i find my shovel"

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

yeah bury it, haha.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    4-1

As long as she isn't underage po po can't say shit or do shit. It's your property amigo as long as she isn't being fucked doggy style saying "You better not have a camera on me i don't want this recorded" your all good.
    Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.