User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Rishi P - Take A Look Inside (Album Single)

Re: Rishi P - Take A Look Inside (Album Single)

This is the single? ehhh... the beat itself coulda been doper, more complex...

The flows there, but your mic quality could be a lil better, mixing wise...

Meta's...Multi's...Emotions... all there, and good... especially on the hook, u used the right emotion on that shit...

overall its aiite, i wish you had switched up ur flow on the verses though man, thats a never ending problem im seein among every rapper nowadays...

Feeling the heart in your verses & delivery... TRUE STORY????
    Overall track is dope... I like this one alot!!!!
    Suggestion would be to more emphasis on the backs ups. I could hear some backsups a bit but it was not doing what backup are supposed to be doing... which is backing up your dope verses
    The only other thing that I would say is... I just wish that the track was mixed down proper! This would be a killer banger if it was!!!
    Awesome Job on the track... PROPS!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Very diffrent love ur intensity on the mic. I do like the piano keys u got on this beat its familiar to some old rock joint. Hook could be better. Overall for a single it could be possible because it has that Linkin Park comaprison to it. I just think u gotta brush up the hook a bit. I dunno if this sounds like an idea if u wanna slow down the beat a bit make those drums hit harder slow down the keys. Other then that i love the concept ur coming with and i see the emotion in this track.
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...467/index.html

Damn good single man, an emotional real yet hard track lyrically. Quality deff better than most tgats the only criticism id quarrel with but other than that everyones obviously entitled to their own opinions I respect that, but the mix and master deff top notch. Cant wait to hear tge whole thing mastered, june 21st!! And rishi ps right deff something on there for everyone plus a consistant message and story throughout, I wouldnt put my name on garbage haha, good shut man, props!!
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Get Familiar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDoWLesS View Post
    Damn good single man, an emotional real yet hard track lyrically. Quality deff better than most tgats the only criticism id quarrel with but other than that everyones obviously entitled to their own opinions I respect that, but the mix and master deff top notch. Cant wait to hear tge whole thing mastered, june 21st!! And rishi ps right deff something on there for everyone plus a consistant message and story throughout, I wouldnt put my name on garbage haha, good shut man, props!!
    well stated lol

and werd thanks for all the feed fellas....up to the toppppppp
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    23-23

The song was decent. I wasn't too big on the beat or the chorus but the topic/concept/and overall production was nice. You had a good flow with clear vocals and the track was something we could relate to. Keep it up.

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

i honestly have to agree with tha q on this one,i mean your bars did sound rushed. and also i wasnt feeling the beat that much..but like you said this is to set the tone for the album..i would like to see more tho. keep it up rishi i appreciated the lyrics. you always bring that real to the table and thats all that mattered to me at least.

I'm returning the feedback...

I like this beat it definitely fits your style, however I think if the tempo was a little bit slower it would've matched the bars way better. Still, the flow overall was cool. The delivery is definitely good, that shit is ncie as hell the way you build it up gradually before you let your emotions go with the hook which was another highlight to me. Lyrics were nice and they had nothing to do with commercial shit, A lot of realness and depth in this piece, way to go man...

"Music is my homeland; I live and die in it."

Get Familiar

Thanks fellas werd joel appreciate that homie gotta get u bak on that real shit lol

Oh and yeah when I first heard beat thought it was too fast tempo too had producer slow it down bit didn't sound right so I just kept it and sped up my flow a bit I guess

Thanks for feed

Get Familiar

Uppppppp

Supposed to be getting rest of album from master tonight so I think ill be leaking the track I did with Shadowless in a few days much diff than this one

Get Familiar

Upping one more time leave links

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Shit was pretty dope Rishi. I wasn't really feeling the beat (just for my taste), but it was produced well and mixed good. When is your album dropping my dude?
    Follow Me

Battle Record
    12-18

I felt this track, nice drop man

Get Familiar

Thanks fellas see some mixed thoughts here I like it tho

Yea june 21st this Tues album will be up for free dl all exclusive beats