Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Twisted Lyrical Perception

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14

Twisted Lyrical Perception

my H20 could spit and ounce of flow per gram of an obiece fan's weight including every inch of band in his waiste span,
    STRAP myself to my cd to make sure it lands-write a punchline,nuclear war is at hand....understand?
    I got no love! so when my rhymes peak- i spit at my level to see me would take and O.D. from an LSD tweak.
    choose my words and speak to the meak-use their wieght to crush weak-your a bitch now onder your literary body resembles a freak.
    my styles phunky my shit reaks,who you just stink.your m.c.'s would loose a battle in a BLACKSTREET to PINK.
    YOU AINT FLOWEN Nsync you been blocked by the DAMN! from my fans- when i rip it on you cock jocks that ride me for semon sample on microphone-my micro hormones alone could clone a better man.
    i keep it on lock-unlock the glock-rap with a time bomb beneath me cause im blowing the spot.
    9 ot of 10 die from pressurized lungs-once i begun-and since im what's left im number one-the begotten SON who SONNS
    M.C.'S AND LEAVE THEM ALLERGIC TO THE sun.
    NONE OUT OF 2 HAVE ANY CLUE!how bad i can molest your head with blood clots that wont stop and leave you trying to sue-when i smack you-with a line for verbal abuse~im now to blow up on m.c.'s like i had a short fuse.
    while you couldnt MAKE ~UP a line with eye liner and rouge.
    keep my rogue raps on hold-and wont let go-im better than you by a mile your battling my echo.
    in the time it takes you to spit 8-i would of did a verse disbursed per song in your DJS' crates-plus remixes and remakes.
    MAKENG KNOW CENTZ that title alone means i hold a belt-for you to model yourself after me like DDGE VIPER AND STEALTH.
    PULL your CRAD so what the DEAL?you'd have to cavaty search me to spit somethng i could feel!
    for fakers and haters im far greater.when i rock i break gravity and atmospheres- leaven craters-the shapes of hemispheres.
    you pose no harm,dont get it confused-you cause me no alarm and if you did id hit snooze.
    invoke the spirit of lyric in lymric like the movie CRAFT-leaven behind a trail of gas for you to fallow so you can kiss my ass!
    the ALLAH and ANUBIS- do the math im the wrath of GOD crucifying you rap JUDIST.
    you not in my vocab im real your cartoons-my words lume over your head like cartoon bubble ballons.
    there alot here for you to study so cram-cause i am unatural like mating 2 rams to clone lambs.
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    7-14
    UPPIN
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    7-14
    SLEPT ON

Pre Tense
    SWEEEEET !!!!!!!!

I especially like (in the time it takes you to spit 8-i would of did a verse disbursed per song in your DJS' crates-plus remixes and remakes.)

Nice wordplay, and the flow was easy to grasp.......
    8/10

PEACE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Battle Record
    7-14
    thnks twin

Battle Record
    23-19
    that was dope...i liked your punches the best...they were creative..your flow was good, i liked how you brought that...that was a tight open mic peace
    Soft Focus
    ..Returns..

You've Earned a Custom Title! west's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-2
    backin uo what rule said,nices punches,some sweet wordplay,multies jus tha usual shit here dawg,solid peice once again.

Peace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-14
    THNKS

Battle Record
    7-14
    up

I sing the body electric. Maven.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-12
    [closed]

only one a day dude
    wordperfect?
    ..o0Pure0o..