Battle Record
    1-0

I see you
    you see me
    comfortably float into we

Want to be you
    you be me
    create the new, trinity

i know probably nobody will even look at this...it doesn't matter.
    ""Accustomed to trample on the rights of others, you have lost the genius of your own independence and become the fit subjects of the first cunning tyrant who rises among you." --Abraham Lincoln, speech, September 11, 1858
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I like this, soooooo simple and light... took me about 2 seconds to read it, but provoked me enough to sit here and think about it for the last 5 minutes.
    I like the idea of there being a You, a Me, and a We combined to make a trinity, instead of just the age old 'you and me become we'... Theres alot I could write about this one, but I dont want to complicate it, as the simplicity is what makes it so provoking.

*bLaNkz*
    ahahah thats was simply straight...to tha point..but yet not outlining tha point...nice post

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    It was a short caress on a part of me that is probably most 'tender'. Nothing much else to say. That's what it was to me. Short, but nonetheless it did it's 'job'.

Like a quick cool breeze on a hot summers day, as you walk through the streets sweating. The breeze only lasts a couple of seconds, but it provides relief (well i say that, but i don't get as 'hot' in the hot sweltering sun as other people..but still relevant..as the breeze still usually provides a nice, gentle relief of sorts...a 'change' i guess you could say...)..

..resp...
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.

Battle Record
    3-1
    I aint gonna play.

Something tells me you can do a whole lot better.

I really hope you try and succeed.

~Shalom~

Da Joka
    umm this is shit.....why waste our time with it?

try droppin a real piece i bet it would be good......

prophiit
    i loved it. for those who didn't like it they obviously have trouble reading in between the lines the simplicity made it more poignant. one of my favorite reads since i've been on this site.1

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    uhhhh, what are you people doing responding to this? i know this is short. it does take about 2 seconds to read. it took about 3 to write. and i do agree with the Jok and Nec-ho cause you could only like this is you felt the way i was feeling when it forced itself outta me.
    ""Accustomed to trample on the rights of others, you have lost the genius of your own independence and become the fit subjects of the first cunning tyrant who rises among you." --Abraham Lincoln, speech, September 11, 1858
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    15-10
    dont do shit like that then cause you never gonna elevate if you force short pieces that havent had time taken on them.~1~

Xplicit Limits
    Was that about inter-course ???

lol i ain't in2 poetry but that was weird....

--X-Plicit--