Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Wage War

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Wage War

I worte this soon after September 11, my emotion were all over the place. I respectfully submit this poem without disrespecting any people race or religion. I have a back ground in the Defense Sector of this Grerat Country, so I was really apauled by the events of 9/11.

Wage War

Sonic Navigation directs me through perilous flight/
    Rage like a volcano that erupts at night/
    I see in the dark equipped with infrared sight/
    Toxic fumes, lava consumes, your chest gets tight/

Mexican maniac spitting a venomous lyrical attack/
    Deliberate devastations followed by a nations payback/
    Advanced technology, high tech weaponry precision strike back/
    Never should the defense of America suffer military cutbacks/

Bio-engineered chemical weapons capable of mass contamination/
    Mustard, Serene and blister gas all biotech munitions/
    Militant extremist enraged with a demonic fixation, whish us annihilation/
    Eternal damnation, religious disfixiation breeds harsh retaliation/

Down with Babylonian philosophy and widespread human atrocity/
    Prepare to fight draconian insurgency with feverish urgency/
    Well-armed infantry sworn to protect freedom and democracy/
    Specialized forces invade ominously assassinate your cause anonymously/

Strategically planned tactical assaults, ravage interior and cause anomalies/
    Precisely guided munitions provide air superiority, much too late for your apologies/
    Nato’s world promise initiated by Hitler’s audacity, bring an end to all human catastrophes/
    Worldwide coalition assembled to preserve humanity and protect human liberties/

Biblical metaphors depict an endless fight lets bear arms to defend the light/
    I fear no evil, hells dogs bark but they have no bite/
    When you devils come out I’ll see you in the cross hairs of my infrared sight/
    Even when I pull the trigger it doesn’t end our plight, but I cant give up the fight/

Total destruction of Zionism is your primary Illusion /
    In a chaos infused country, bombs falling creating mass confusion/
    Mistreatment of your women and lack of knowledge causing delusion/
    Atomic fission, nuclear fusion, forced into war now what’s the conclusion/

Burn Babylon philosophy, eradicate devils from society/
    Do not succumb to hypocrisy, devastate evil with morality/
    Defend freedom with exigency, exonerate the cause from brutality/
    Defuse nuclear contingency, alienate terroristic mentality/

Wage wars call up the infantry, prepare the heavy artillery/
    Say no more wall up our sovereignty, impair treasonous activity/
    Toss claymores, mallitoph viscously, stare down evil aggressively/
    Adore life triumph and adversity, declare war on all inhumanity/

***Copy written material*** (c)

By: Bounceoggydog
    Last edited by Bounce; July 23rd, 2003 at 09:06 PM

KeMy$t
    Another great work man u are real tight. U should seriously think about trying to get on Russel Simmons Def Poetry on HBO i think u could u flow nice and u have real deep meaning in ur writing. Thats the way u have to be when u write. People talk about nothin but garbage to many times in their writings. Its nice to read some stuff with some real soul. Damn dude i dont even know wat else to say except damn. Thats it man, Damn.

Ajax 0042
    damn ur writin has me ooked every time love ur work n this was anothergreat piece by yan like defaced said ya should go for it everything was perfect hell of a piece im with defaced too

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I greatly appreciate all of your comments and invite your critiques. We need to assist each other so that elevation becomes a reality, everyone of us here can use the advice support and endless resources of the next person. I will do my best to contribute to this site, not just in my post, but in all aspects combined.

I really don't think I am ready for the Def Jam thing, I'm but a wondering soul in a vast and chaotic land, where only emotions can reflect the reality of one's vission's.

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Deceit
    Ok, i have great Arabic friends, everyone is so easily manipulated, first of all, women are mistreated in one country, and this tradition is looked down upon by the rest of the middle East. Indult Saudi Arabia if you like....Babylonian ideals? There are none, these people only want to make the whole of the gullible country of ours, America, become a pawn.
    But people insist on trusting a government who bombs Japanese and the Gulf with no real proof.
    Also, Zionistic ideals should very well be eradicated, not through the terrorist methods, but through democrasy, not unlike Martin Luther King's.
    Confusion is more truthful than one would think, it shows hints of your subconcsious, and if this is yours and i was an Arab, i would call the police.
    Arabs are now being generalised just as the African's were during slavery, and funnily enough a lot of Africa is muslim and all of North Africa, Arabic.
    This was poetically good, but so misleading, i cannot express how unfair this is, my friend and me, for standing up against racism on his behalf, are now subject to hate, for what, the colour of one's skin? Because a crzy Afghanistani decides bombing is the right way, the whole population of what makes almost a continent are suddenly terrible?
    I realise you claim that you mean no disrespect, but disrespect was shown, and i hate to be conspiritorial, but what 'proof' not evidence, 'proof' do we have of Afghanistani's flying planes into the world trade center. A Qu'ran survives but not the black box, designed to survive?
    Hm, maybe that is Holy coincidence...But maybe, and please think about this, what if you have been tricked and your own country, as it did in the gulf, is playing with your minds and you have been easily tricked, is a setup not a possibility? For totalitarianism? for oil for money, for power? For influence?
    Whatever the motive, is it not possible that no one is to blame here but politicians?
    I wish someone could agree, or even take time to read and understand this fully, whether you do is your choice, but i say, what if?

p.s., good drop

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Now we are getting somewhere. This is exactly the type of reply I was going for. I am not racist or ignorant to the unfoldings before or after the attacks. From my position, one which requires I kept an active clearance in and out side the DOD, I may seemed biased. Well, that is something the reader is going to have to look past. I am not an enlisted man, so I have no one ordering me, I have choose my stance based on information gathered, I could not explain If I wanted to. I work everyday defending this country and our interest oversea,s side by side with arabic men and women. They too love the security leaving behind the Red White and Blue, I take their aggresive attudies in bringing those involved to justice. So your statment of misleading is not valid in my mind, since I do and have had this particlular peice viewed by the Arabs I work with. Now it's a valid concern on your part, but you are making these comments without knowing first hand any of the classified documents and reports prior to 9/11. So I do repect your opinion, but it is based on speculation and your own precieved idea's. I was just writting from emotion, and it prioves my point, since you were touched in one way or the other, that was my intent. To get peple to think on thier own... That was my true focus. We can have an intellectual discussion on this topic or any other at your convienance, I am here to interact, not just react. So many people have based thier views on news reports and person to person conversations, I do not have that luxory, I do this for a living and belive me I wish I was just as uninformed as the next guy... That is real...

Much respect for standing up for your beliefs...I admire that...
    Last edited by Bounce; August 4th, 2003 at 04:39 PM

We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    uppin...once more (better than a fre post *edit*)
    Last edited by Bounce; August 6th, 2003 at 07:57 PM

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Does anyone think this to be too sensitive a topic?

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    I'll reserve much comment on the subject. Though i'm not saying i totally disagree with what you said.

What I will say is that you brought to this 'perspective' to the fore with at times blistering ferocity. Using hard hitting personal emotions on the subject in a well thought out and well executed manner.

I could sense a certain irony and sarcasm in this piece too. Though that might just be un-intentional. These kinds of pieces do that.

Well that's enough said from me...a piece that i 'enjoyed' reading...

..resp...
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Thank you all for the comments and help at elevation. I am certain of one thing, my elevation will be directly related to all of your honest input and feedback. I really respect your comments and will do my best to elevate....

Much respect...