Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Fox Announces DeadPool Spin off

Re: Fox Announces DeadPool Spin off

Thor is OG too. And if they're doin it like the comics I believe both Thor and Hulk were in before Cap. But yeah, it kinda is his team though.
    [YOUTUBE]M6oovFB12i8[/YOUTUBE]

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Man I should work for Marvel.

lmao ironic cuz I think you have the worst ideas and are the least informed of anyone here...

anyway the schedual is..

Iron Man II

The First Avenger: Captain America
    Thor
    Spider-Man 4

The Avengers

TBA
    Deadpool
    X-Men Origins: Magneto (this has been in the works as long as the Wolverine one)
    Ant-Man
    Runaways
    Nick Fury
    Wolverine 2
    Venom
    Last edited by doesnotexist; May 6th, 2009 at 07:33 PM

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

runaways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's what's up!!!!!!!!!!!

taylor kitsch is more chase then he is gambit, anybody else notice he stopped talking like a cajun after the bar scene?
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

doesnotexist

As for the Avengers line up, it will fit the current universe and the movie universe not follow some rigid historical shit, so the comics from the 60's aren't some be all end all guide.

Anyway of course the "big three" will be the core, Cap, Thor and Iron Man.

Hulk will play a role, weather it's good or bad who knows.

Spider-Man will be included, cuz frankly, he's the most known and most established.

Wolverine maybe, doubt he'd have a big role if he's in it. theres a comic forum made for these talks.

Then the lesser knowns might be introduced IN the movie since they haven't been already. Vision, Scarlet Witch and such, but don't be suprised if they're nowhere to be found.

Basicly only the big three matter, everyone else can come and go as they have in the comics over the years and the teams have changed a 1000 times. That's the nature of the Avengers. It's a job, but not a job for everyone.

But this shit is completly off topic...this thread is about deadpool. theres a comic forum for these talks

edit: i made a thread asking some questions..lets see what people think

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...71#post7035271
    Last edited by doesnotexist; May 6th, 2009 at 07:46 PM

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

No Hawkeye? Man this is some bullshit. And they better not make Vision resemble that blue dude from Watchmen.

And a Wolverine/Ghostrider would be way doper than a Wolverine/Deadpool (since that's what part of Wolverine was anyway) but only if Ghostrider isn't played by Nick Cage. He should never be in a superhero movie, ever.

I think Ryan Reynolds is a good choice for Deadpool though. I don't know much about it cause I never was into Deadpool as a kid.

Mad stoked about some of the Captain America stuff though. And I'm pretty upset that they let dropped Howard out of the 2nd Iron Man. Thought he was going to be War Machine. I wonder if they'll bring in Sub-mariner at all in that flick.

But X-men with Apocalypse would own. Seriously. You can't deny that.

*And I could care less about Spider-Man 4. As soon as they added the that 70's show guy as Venom that basically killed it for me.

*I've enjoyed the new Marvel animated flicks alot better than the real life ones for the most part.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

doesnotexist

No Hawkeye? Man this is some bullshit. And they better not make Vision resemble that blue dude from Watchmen.

And a Wolverine/Ghostrider would be way doper than a Wolverine/Deadpool (since that's what part of Wolverine was anyway) but only if Ghostrider isn't played by Nick Cage. He should never be in a superhero movie, ever.

I think Ryan Reynolds is a good choice for Deadpool though. I don't know much about it cause I never was into Deadpool as a kid.

Mad stoked about some of the Captain America stuff though. And I'm pretty upset that they let dropped Howard out of the 2nd Iron Man. Thought he was going to be War Machine. I wonder if they'll bring in Sub-mariner at all in that flick.

But X-men with Apocalypse would own. Seriously. You can't deny that.

*And I could care less about Spider-Man 4. As soon as they added the that 70's show guy as Venom that basically killed it for me.

*I've enjoyed the new Marvel animated flicks alot better than the real life ones for the most part.
    You talk like you're 12. Everything you say is random rambling.

No Hawkeye for what? A solo movie? Before the Avengers one? If he's in Avengers, then eventualy he'd probly get a spinoff. He's a popular member of Avengers so I'd assume they'd find a way to include him.

Why would Vision resemble Dr. Manhattan, you've lost me again here...

And a Wolverine/Ghostrider would be way doper than a Wolverine/Deadpool (since that's what part of Wolverine was anyway)
    This sounds basicly like just a random pairing up cuz you think both guys are cool. Nobody is gonna make random team-up movies at this point lol.

Huh? Where do you get these random team ups from. Why would Sub-Mariner appear in Iron Man's movie? He's not one of his villains or a character that has much to do with the Iron Man mythos. If Sub-Mariner appears anywhere it might be Avengers, but I doubt that too.

Marvel's animated movies are known for sucking. Hard.

A Mindless post: Oh man it would be col if Hulk ate Silver Surfer and shat out a silver bullet that killed Sabretooth while Ghost rider uses his hellfiya to roast marshmalows in a australian aboriginal villige for the X-Men's camping trip!!!
    Last edited by doesnotexist; May 6th, 2009 at 09:47 PM

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Lol why are you getting at me? I'm just having fun talking about comics. No need to argue anything, this isn't IE bud. Stop being a comic elitist. Sub-mariner showed up in Iron Man in the cartoons. Wolverine was in a comic book with Ghostrider and i thought it was cool.

Stop being a dick about it. It's just for fun/opinion, geez.

And yea I hope hawkeye is in the Avengers flick. He's like the Gambit of the Avengers to me.

I thought the Marvel animated flicks, particularly Dr.Strange and the Young Avengers ones were really good.

Why insult someone over comic book characters lol? that's pretty childish.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

doesnotexist

Lol why are you getting at me? I'm just having fun talking about comics. No need to argue anything, this isn't IE bud. Stop being a comic elitist. Sub-mariner showed up in Iron Man in the cartoons. Wolverine was in a comic book with Ghostrider and i thought it was cool.

Stop being a dick about it. It's just for fun/opinion, geez.

And yea I hope hawkeye is in the Avengers flick. He's like the Gambit of the Avengers to me.

I thought the Marvel animated flicks, particularly Dr.Strange and the Young Avengers ones were really good.

Why insult someone over comic book characters lol? that's pretty childish.
    lol elitist? I'm just answering your absurd ass ideas. you claim everyting is so wack and stupid then suggest the most childish shit no fan would want. That's ypur problem you keep talking about some obscure cartoon appearance and then saying it shold be a movie lmao

guess what. like everyone has appeared in everyones comic. litteraly. thats how the MU works. its one universe. Namor the sub mariner has appeared in like 3 or 4 different titles just in the last months. so has doom. loki. thor. etc.

all im saying is your ideas suck, and you said "you should work for marvel" lmao. your ideas are more suitable for gimicky comicbook one-shots from the 90's (comics lowest quality era) then movies.

an for the love of god why do you keep talking about cartoons? lolol this is like me making a movie about sherlok holmes and not basing it on the orginal books, but basing it on "Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd century" Fox cartoon.

btw..to me its just as logical to debate comic storylines and characters as it is the bible...no difernce...actualy comics are more worth my time at least they entertain me with their stories lolz
    Last edited by doesnotexist; May 6th, 2009 at 10:55 PM

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    lol elitist? your ideas are more suitable for gimicky comicbook one-shots from the 90's (comics lowest quality era) then movies.

an for the love of god why do you keep talking about cartoons?

btw..to me its just as logical to debate comic storylines and characters as it is the bible...no difernce...actualy comics are more worth my time at least they entertain me with their stories lolz

That first comment is classic elitist style. Secondly, my ideas are dope. I would love to see a Wolverine/Ghostrider flick or a Wolverine/Hulk flick and Apocalypse would = best X-Men movie ever.

Secondly, I keep talking about cartoons because I grew up on them. I grew up on X-Men and remember being pissed if I missed an episode after school. I grew up on Spider-Man, Avengers/iron Man, and the Silver Surfer cartoon series, as did a hell of a lot of people in the US. I bet more people probably watched those cartoons than read the comics.

And again, I could care less about comics so I'm not looking to argue with you. It's just a fun thing for me, so don't ruin it with your attacks at me. I've always been into Marvel stuff and used to collect the cards in the early 90's.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

doesnotexist

That first comment is classic elitist style. Secondly, my ideas are dope. I would love to see a Wolverine/Ghostrider flick or a Wolverine/Hulk flick and Apocalypse would = best X-Men movie ever.

Secondly, I keep talking about cartoons because I grew up on them. I grew up on X-Men and remember being pissed if I missed an episode after school. I grew up on Spider-Man, Avengers/iron Man, and the Silver Surfer cartoon series, as did a hell of a lot of people in the US. I bet more people probably watched those cartoons than read the comics.

And again, I could care less about comics so I'm not looking to argue with you. It's just a fun thing for me, so don't ruin it with your attacks at me. I've always been into Marvel stuff and used to collect the cards in the early 90's.
    I said nothing against the Apocalypse X-Men movie, that makes sense he's a popular X villain. Everything else is the equivilent of saying I wish there was a "Terminator vs Alien vs Predator vs Robocop" movie.

You're the reason movies like Batman & Robin were made lmao

The same reason people are hating this Wolverine flick.

Cuz people had those types of "fun" ideas, and it just ends up ruining shit.

You would "love" to see those flicks...no matter how stupid they are and how little sense they make.

And no shit all you know is the cartoons that's what I said. And cartoons are just another adaptation of the COMIC. Just like movies.

How can I be an elitist, when I was bothered the least by this Wolverine movie? Alot of stuff sucked but I wasn't foaming at the mouth.

In short, thank GOD, that you AREN'T working for Marvel. You man-child.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Damn right an Apocalypse movie would be dope. Can you imagine Cable and Bishop on the big screen? That'd be badass.

Yea, my knowledge is based on the tv cartoons, and the card stats/origins on the back lol. The fact that your attempting to make fun of that is another elitist move. Lame.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.