User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Wolverine: Might Contain Spoilers..

doesnotexist

Re: Wolverine: Might Contain Spoilers..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Ringo View Post
    they are anti-aging, healing factor stops cells from dying, so prolly not a stretch.

the team you're looking for is alpha flight and i think the movie features them in some way since sabretooth is alpha flight, and silver fox it's where he meets her. heather and james hudson are alpha flight as well.

and you also gotta remember teams change alot, squastaush or whatever may have not been an original member or even there when wolverine was.
    Sabretooth has nothing to do with Alpha Flight, and Silverfox neither. In the comics Silverfox and Logan's romance happens long before any Alpha Flight even exists.

The "team" in the movie is just the Weapon X program, Guardian is though AF....LATER...much later.

You guys are confusing your time periods that's all.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Then how do you explain the cartoon when they did "future" episodes and Wolverine had grey hair and an old face?

Ah yea Alpha-Flight! http://www.marvel.com/universe/Alpha_Flight ... They said Wolverine helped form it. That would've been a better bridge to the end of the movie to him joining the X-Men. But, ofcourse there'd be no point to because evan Canadians wouldn't go see an Alpha-Flight flick.

Sabertooth isn't Alpha-Flight though. He was always a bad guy.
    lol the cartoons? not exactly the most definitive source for comic stuff. cartoons much like movies are changed to adapt tv.

but in this case that doesnt contradict anything, wolverine does age, just very....very... slowly. And hair changes, lmao, hair can change in a year let alone 50. It's dramatic effect, to emphasize it's a different time, a different setting in the comic. Jeez.

X-Men movie itself tells you "he may very well be over ahundred years old" when xavier is inspecting him.

His healing factor also dramatically slows his aging process. Despite being born in the late 1800s, he has the appearance and vitality of a man in his physical prime. as shown in the Origins mini series.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

just saw it, word @ it being worst than the other x men flicks. but it was okay. i got the pussy ending where's he's drinking to remember. if they plan on really doin this deadpool shit it's possible that wade was deadpool, went crazy during the experiment, and when wolvy sliced him instead of the body parts just dying maybe it replicated wade before the experiment.

i don't like the "universe" they're building tho. too many holes.

and where the fuck does agent x fit into all this!??

or is agent x suppose to be agent zero?

will i am's character looked familiar but i can't put my finger on it or who'd he'd be.

wtf@them catching quiksilver tho?
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2

i need to know who are the fuckers i send my angry letter to?
    murder murder

doesnotexist

just saw it, word @ it being worst than the other x men flicks. but it was okay. i got the pussy ending where's he's drinking to remember. if they plan on really doin this deadpool shit it's possible that wade was deadpool, went crazy during the experiment, and when wolvy sliced him instead of the body parts just dying maybe it replicated wade before the experiment.

i don't like the "universe" they're building tho. too many holes.

and where the fuck does agent x fit into all this!??

or is agent x suppose to be agent zero?

will i am's character looked familiar but i can't put my finger on it or who'd he'd be.

wtf@them catching quiksilver tho?
    i dont understand the way you're talking about deadpool...we know he hwas wolverines healing factor..so we know he wouldnt die from being sliced up..what im saying is it's not a secret or a maybe...it's a obvious thing.

but honestly i have a feeling that 'deadpool" at the end isnt thr wade from the beginning at all. just a clone/creation with all their powers. we never saw wade killed or anything.

but either way a deadpool movie is completly doable.

Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    i dont understand the way you're talking about deadpool...we know he hwas wolverines healing factor..so we know he wouldnt die from being sliced up..what im saying is it's not a secret or a maybe...it's a obvious thing.

but honestly i have a feeling that 'deadpool" at the end isnt thr wade from the beginning at all. just a clone/creation with all their powers. we never saw wade killed or anything.

but either way a deadpool movie is completly doable.

i think i left out a sentence.

i meant what if his body grew another head, and his head grew another body? and one of those became wade wilson the way he was before the experiment, or he was replicated like you said and then experimented on, and the real wade wilson escaped, but then how would he get wolverine's power?

Battle Record
    7-1

deadpool naturally had a healing factor of his own...

doesnotexist

i think i left out a sentence.

i meant what if his body grew another head, and his head grew another body? and one of those became wade wilson the way he was before the experiment, or he was replicated like you said and then experimented on, and the real wade wilson escaped, but then how would he get wolverine's power?
    he cant do that. cut off his head and seperate it far enough, he's done. in the comics anyway.

thats a good point tho, since the movie never gave him a healing factor of his own that we're aware of, only the freak at the end could have it not the original wade

but that freak will turn into the deadpol we all know and love anyway. healing factor will repair some things, his mind will be wacky and mouth open etc..

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    No actualy he didn't, he got it in the Weapon X program. That part in the movie was fully acurate.

Battle Record
    8-9

if that was the case why would they need wolverine's?

the answer is he didn't get it until after being experimented on.

something about trying to cure his cancer so he volunteered for the program.

atleast that's how it happened in the comic book, i doubt in the flick they'd just give him the ability, plus he's needs to be scarred like a motherfucker. and it would kinda make sense that he'd sliced his mouth back open.

Battle Record
    8-9

he cant do that. cut off his head and seperate it far enough, he's done. in the comics anyway.

thats a good point tho, since the movie never gave him a healing factor of his own that we're aware of, only the freak at the end could have it not the original wade

but that freak will turn into the deadpol we all know and love anyway. healing factor will repair some things, his mind will be wacky and mouth open etc..
    word.

Battle Record
    7-1

No actualy he didn't, he got it in the Weapon X program. That part in the movie was fully acurate.
    duhh...that's what i meant...fuck learn how to interpret you fucking fuck.

doesnotexist

duhh...that's what i meant...fuck learn how to interpret you fucking fuck.
    lmao oh yea shut the fuck up noob!