Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Anyone Use?

Battle Record
    1-1

Anyone Use?

i no most people around here use CEP Audobe Audition and pro tools, well i was wondering if anyone tried sonar ? keeb , opey , kris? maybe...

and if you guys would co-sign that program. it looks good.. but i just wanted ur feedback on it.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Anyone Use?

I haven't used it personally. I know people who like it. From what I know about it, it's supposed to be the best program for working with MIDI on the PC. I can't really vouch for anything else, but it is widely used.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Psychadelic's Avatar

it sucks ass, i have no more to say
    enough reviews on the internet, especially if you wanna record shit
    it sucks freaking ass

You know, I've never used it, but I've heard decent things about it.

Public Enemy uses it...but they're basically extinct..can't say that it's due to the use of Sonar or not (Ha), but have seen a couple magazine articles with them in it talking Sonar up quite a bit..and with the new V Studio addition to the line, I think it's turning into a MIDI film scorer's wet dream. But this opinion is diduced from NO RESEARCH, and a few magazine articles. Plus P.E. could've been saying whatever in whoever's studio for a check, so..I say that if you're going to work with MIDI alot, try it out..hell try it out anyway if you can find a trial version online (I'm sure you can), just don't buy anything until you find something that fits your workflow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(You should all check this out)