i'm on the block all day an all night, rocks in cut ready for u feinds, stackin paper is my dream, i mean my scheme, break u niggas off a chunk in them baggies at the seame, diamonds shining round da neck, homie i'm get respect, run up in ya crib grabbin dope an shit, imma goon, hateful ass nigga, kill ya over nothin, i just dont give ah fuck cause i'm a ungrateful ass nigga, greedy as hell, i get locked up 10 mins later postin bail, nigga u dont want beef i brang, bullets i spray to ya chest, u wearin a vest hit ya ass in the neck, black out ski masked an all, nigga imma ball to i fall, in the lab with the pen an pad, steady mobbin on the beats murkin anybody who step up, knock ya off mah list, next, im the best, fuck what ya heard, dis dirty south nigga stepped over all u lame ass nigga, it's nothin to a goon drop whatever an spit, lyrically insane mane, get ya verbs up, bite the curb bitch, i'm that glitch yall niggas need, feed the block what they need, so step to me an watch ya drop with speed!!!!!!!!!!1