Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Am i the only person who...

Fck What A Hater Gota Say BozKurt's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-7

Re: Am i the only person who...

I can drink alot , sip on mad liquor like Crown royal , Black Label and other heavy shit but never gotten so drunk that i passed out.... and i never had a hangover does not matter how much i drink... i wake up normal ..

Battle Record
    7-1

You go into a Deeper sleep

which means you get more rest in a shorter time...

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

I think some of you need to do more homework on the effect of alcohol on the body and the quality of sleep you get after drinking...

Your sleep functions actually shut down many of the processes in your body that you don't need running, one of which is digestion... If there is food in your stomach, or liquor or beer as it were, your body wastes time digesting this food and repairing the holes in your stomach created by the alcohol, taking up much of the energy that would otherwise go towards restoring your body.

If the body has to concern itself with digestion it will not absorb the collagen formula properly. Therefore your body will not be performing its natural restorative process while you sleep, but rather will be concerned with undigested foods and will actually be storing fat from the continuing digestive process rather than burning fat as the energy for the deep sleep restorative process.

This tends to put us into a "diet circle of frustration". The less time your body spends in deep restful sleep (without competing digestion), the less time it has to restore its natural health, and the less fat that is burned in support of this natural rebuilding process

So, after a night's hard drinking, your body has little energy to spare to repair itself and get your body into tip-top shape, as it is more concerned with digesting and repairing your stomach lining... This is why you wake up feeling fatigued and with headaches, it is the body's energy supply being taken and you not getting an actual night's sleep --- the more you do this, the more dramatic the effects as your sleep cycle will be adversely affected and you will not get the restorative effects from sleep your body needs...

In moderation, or while you're young, it will not effect you as much. The more you drink and the older you get, the more it will fuck with you.

If it does not fuck with you, your body is in good shape and you would do well to keep it that way.

oh, the reason you wake up early --- your body does not want to be asleep, it needs more time for proper digestion and rehydration before your sleep cycle should begin again.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    9-10

The older i get the more this seems to happen.
    READ MORE

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

One thing I would encourage is to stay awake for two or three hours after you've finished drinking and get two or three cups of water into your system before you go to sleep to help rejuvenate your cells and hydrate your body. You will have a much better, full sleep.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale View Post
    I think some of you need to do more homework on the effect of alcohol on the body and the quality of sleep you get after drinking...

oh yes...cause we dont want to waste the time looking for the fucking answer on the internet...

prick

Battle Record
    5-3

i feel great after i wake up though.

i usually drink to the point were i feel relaxed, and loose... and comfortable..
    i guess mildly intoxicated...

then if i sleep at like 2am, i wake up at 7am in the morning feeling like i can conquer earth with a ball of string and a paperclip.
    Welcome to reality.

man im fuckin saucy right now...UPTOWN NUT CRACKERS 186st and Audabaum! holla

Battle Record
    5-3

damn 1 touch banning is sweet
    Welcome to reality.

damn 10minutemail.com and googling "Proxys" is sweeet

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

I'm a prick because not a goddamn person seemed to know how alcohol effects your sleep, when that in fact was the reason the thread was made, and so then looking it up and explaining it scientifically makes me a "prick?"

I really don't understand you guys sometimes.

A.I.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I wake up as soon as the alcohol wears off...nothing to keep me asleep.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

One thing I would encourage is to stay awake for two or three hours after you've finished drinking and get two or three cups of water into your system before you go to sleep to help rejuvenate your cells and hydrate your body. You will have a much better, full sleep.
    also eat a good meal before you drink to help protect your stomach lining and eat some fruit when you wake up b/c it contains a chemical that will help break down the liquor.