User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: when recording

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by dren
    You consistently do not understand or comprehend anything.

I didn't compare anybody to Jay-Z. I just listed a bunch of emcees who own beats and don't let the beat own them. Holy shit man...

And how is advice ever wrong? Advice is subjective.

My favorite color is blue. You want to tell me that I'm wrong?

^that isn't advice. That is an opinion... like me telling you that you're wrong because you are isnt the right thing to do... that's your opinion... AND... a similie.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    2-0
    You consistently do not understand or comprehend anything.

I didn't compare anybody to Jay-Z. I just listed a bunch of emcees who own beats and don't let the beat own them. Holy shit man...

And how is advice ever wrong? Advice is subjective.

My favorite color is blue. You want to tell me that I'm wrong?
    "My favorite color is blue"..What the fuck has that got to do with anything. It's not advice..it's not anything. If you were trying to prove somthing by saying that..you've failed.

There is right advice and there is wrong advice. It's as simple as that. It's what YOU think is best..but in general it's not.

Person: I'm broke, I need money.

You: Rob a liquor store. (Wrong advice)

Me: Get a job. (Right advice)
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

You've Earned a Custom Title! quicKstyle's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    i know hot to flow and shit jus yesterday i cudnt get it goin for sum reason when i made the thread lol
    MY MUSIC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's cool dogg, it's understandable, i couldn't spit when I was tripping on Acid either. lol

(You should all check this out)

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    lmao i heard of a guy fryin on acid makin music all night and when he woke up there was absolutely nothin on his equipment

I am me
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am..
    "My favorite color is blue"..What the fuck has that got to do with anything. It's not advice..it's not anything. If you were trying to prove somthing by saying that..you've failed.

There is right advice and there is wrong advice. It's as simple as that. It's what YOU think is best..but in general it's not.

Person: I'm broke, I need money.

You: Rob a liquor store. (Wrong advice)

Me: Get a job. (Right advice)
    No, I said it's subjective. You think robing a liquor store is the wrong advice where another might think it was the right advice. There is no definite right or wrong because people still rob liquor stores even though most would agree that it is the wrong thing to do. Advice is very much like an opinion. It is a person's opinion on how the future should unfold. Advice can be good or bad but not right or wrong. The action itself can be right or wrong depending on the desired outcome but the advice can never be right or wrong.

I am me
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    I sound 183971234x's better than you... know that. However that isn't the problem... rather he writes it or frees it... it's him not knowing how to deliver... how to ride a beat... OR... how to flow... fuck... you are really the most horrible advice giver ever.
    I know he is having problems with his delivery. I guess freestyling wouldn't help with that at all. Practice never makes perfect right?

Battle Record
    2-0
    No, I said it's subjective. You think robing a liquor store is the wrong advice where another might think it was the right advice. There is no definite right or wrong because people still rob liquor stores even though most would agree that it is the wrong thing to do. Advice is very much like an opinion. It is a person's opinion on how the future should unfold. Advice can be good or bad but not right or wrong. The action itself can be right or wrong depending on the desired outcome but the advice can never be right or wrong.
    You, my friend, are an idiot. Just stop giving bullshit advice. I don't care if it's your own advice and is "subjective"..keep it to yourself. The advice you give is generally not accepted by the majority of people here..and in some cases dosen't even apply to them.

You want to tell a 15 year old whos broke to go rob a liquor store for money? Be quiet.
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

Shut up and make music Big Question's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-10
    ^^i think your talking shit, advice is advice, might work for some, not for others
    do what YOU feel.
    A.I

Hip Hop Uk Resurrection

Battle Record
    2-0
    If people did what they felt like doing all the time, then they woulden't be asking for anybody's advice..now would they?

Please don't up old threads. Thank you.

Does talking shit to people you're talking shit to count as "upping"? Oh well, either way...

It's only subjective if you rule out the whole...uhh...ILLEGAL part of the "robbing the store" thing. And advice about audio isn't subjective either. For instance...no matter how you feel, or anyone else feels about it, a Rode K2 is going to sound better then an Audio-Technica AT3035...subjectiveness only applies if there isn't a fact of the matter. in this case, there is a right and a wrong...you are giving the wrong, whereas I Am (and prolly others) have given the right, but stubborn dumb fucks like you don't get it thru your thick skull. Instead of getting deffensive and bitching about shit, just chill, and learn a thing or two from people who've been around the block a few times.

And how isn't "robbing a store" wrong advice? You're so stupid man...lol

(You should all check this out)