User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: grillz sig(feedback needed)

Ecanus
    Quote Originally Posted by 1up
    ecanus....you're complete garbage. Do you not have anything better to do than skip school and eat scones while talking shit in the gfx forum?

Shit is almost beyond help, but in multiple threads now, I've given tips.....BLEND SOMETHING. It's just a simple ass bg with a awful quality render slapped on it, with some shasty text.

read a tutorial and come back.

and ecan...don't just be salty b/c you're having 3pac's baby....it's not my fault you believed him when he said he was 18.
    Okay yea im skipping school at 8pm :/ what the fuck kinda school do your kids go to.
    Uh.. Talking shit? Im trying to help this fucking forum out by telling sorry pieces of shit like you to man up and help people, instead of say

'Ooh look, your sig's wack, omg elavatz'

Sorry if its so much that your mind cant comprehend it, but fuck you and your little wack sigs - you dont like being criticised then get the fuck out of other peoples threads.

and what, who the fuck is 3Pac?

Battle Record
    9-5
    who said I don't like being criticized?

You weren't criticizing...you were talking shit.

and I did give suggestions, in SEVERAL other threads of this kids....go and read them. Also stop posting in the gfx forum just to get your post count up...

learn to use the search feature on your other q.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<br>
    one.<br>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Ha Style
    Then at night, I had a dream where she was King Kong and she climbed the school with me screaming in her hand.

Ecanus
    who said I don't like being criticized?

You weren't criticizing...you were talking shit.

and I did give suggestions, in SEVERAL other threads of this kids....go and read them. Also stop posting in the gfx forum just to get your post count up...

learn to use the search feature on your other q.
    Oh my god. You dumb mother fucker. Are you for real?

Quit the debate now, damn.

Battle Record
    1-1
    Quote Originally Posted by N'
    str8, but match the colors of the sig BG with the render colors...
    WHAT R U LOOKIN AT?

Battle Record
    9-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecanus
    Oh my god. You dumb mother fucker. Are you for real?

Quit the debate now, damn.
    RB has singlehanedly demolished any respect I had left in my body for the british. Between your miserable teeth, and your complete lack of intelligence, it's no surprise you fucked up your empire so savagely.

btw....you're 15. Stop thinking you know shit.

<br>
    one.<br>

Then at night, I had a dream where she was King Kong and she climbed the school with me screaming in her hand.

Ecanus
    RB has singlehanedly demolished any respect I had left in my body for the british. Between your miserable teeth, and your complete lack of intelligence, it's no surprise you fucked up your empire so savagely.

btw....you're 15. Stop thinking you know shit.
    Well thats the saddest part, the fact that a website can degrade the opinions you have of an entire country.

Not to mention you seem to stereo-typically assume that i think i 'know shit' because im 15, when we're on the subject of something you're a disgrace at compared to me.

What the fuck is your point? I have a lack of intelligence? - opinion; which also doesnt stand to have much going for it in my eyes.

You said i need to stop posting in this graphics forum? I'm probably one of the 10 people that actually give detailed help and try to enhance all you fucking under-achievers at making 'sigs'. Dont come into the area of life that i establish myself in and accuse me of talking shit - thats just plain fucking stupid. Now leave the thread if you have any common sense..

Battle Record
    9-5
    I'm not going to drag this shit out here.....so end of story.

I said you were talking shit to me....and obviously you're incompetent if you can't realize that, let alone realize the fact that it's obviously true.

grow up.

<br>
    one.<br>

You've Earned a Custom Title! STR8~SAVAGE's Avatar
    da sig wuz iight jus iight i jus dont like dat color green

IM NOT BACK ATT IT

.:BadAzz:.
    Pretty Dope One...
    The Colors R Messed Up.... !

Fix The Colors.. !!
    It Would Look Dope !!

Battle Record
    19-9
    god damn all the fuckin argueing wtf stop it now lOl
    AUDIO

Omerta Art
    not that good.

Battle Record
    1-2

green on light green doesn't work and the picture looks choppy other den that its tight nahmean..bg is illmatic..

-truth-

It's not that I'm back, it's the fact that I've redefyned.

I AM From Austin Texas
    I AM A Female
    I AM