User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: "Search For Perfection"

Av1r3x
    dont lsten to deez wack netcees.Prolly sum zit-faced bitch who gets off by talk to 13-yr-olds on AIM....NEWAYZ,dis verse wuz sick as hell jus like ya otha posts.FInally an active head who's worth listenin to..or readin to .Stay ^
    -Avi

Baysick
    I was feelin this man, Topic was very nice, supported your topic whole way threw didnt stray off like many ppl tend to do, Wordplay was there word choice was very well done, definately enjoyed this piece. Nice verse man.. uppin it for ya

Alias-C
    oh shit, I hadn't checked this out... damm...
    Yo man I think almost everyone can relate to your topic man... I liked that... your flow runs pretty smooth, the wordplay was good and the rhymes fit to back your topic up nicely... had some creative lines too; "he's belemic trying to throw up his food for thought on paper"

short and to the point, props man, seriously... peace, I'm out

The 13th Apostles
    Thank you all very much...I've worked hard as fuck to get to the level that I'm at, and i see it's finally paying off...

P.e.a.c.e.

Big J
    i was feelin this piece got me intereseted the whole way through rhyme scheme was good word play was there as well maybe betta vocab but i aint gonna say pull out the webster it was hot....8/10. one

The 13th Apostles
    Thank you for your wisdom...feel free to check out any of my other posts for vocab, and more skill....

P.e.a.c.e.