User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: We all got em...

Battle Record
    2-1

We all got em...

Broke friends that always gotta fuckin hit u or other people up for shyt cuz they cant fuckin get the shyt they damn selves.these niggaz piss me the fuck off. nigga jus came over askin me if he could borrow my car cuz he wanted to go visit his cusn in pittsburg.....KNOWIN the bitch lives 4 hours away....y must i suffer...

Battle Record
    2-1
    Quote Originally Posted by DVSMIND
    Broke friends that always gotta fuckin hit u or other people up for shyt cuz they cant fuckin get the shyt they damn selves.these niggaz piss me the fuck off. nigga jus came over askin me if he could borrow my car cuz he wanted to go visit his cusn in pittsburg.....KNOWIN the bitch lives 4 hours away....y must i suffer...
    SLEEPERS
    come on its like 7 PM wtf where iz everybody

You've Earned a Custom Title! Kon Sanatra's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Quote Originally Posted by DVSMIND

hope u didnt give'em that shit....................

yeah i gotta homie that has never had a job in a day of his fuckin life... and if u bring up his name to other people like...oh yeah im with homie too...their just dont even come over now..fool just mooches off er body... fools lucky he gets hoodies to take care of him and crash with...but how long can u keep that shit up ya know...
    mother uffers need to get a job or a hobby damb!
    {{{Writers Empir3}}} Blame it on my brain, i cant remember/ im real raw sugar cane ur fake like splender!~Cmac

Battle Record
    2-1
    Lol i got chu beat homie but its funny the nigga dont know....lol my lil cuzn has got two cars a 94 probe and 2000 mustang gt which his parents bought for him....the nigga has never had a job in his fuckin life and his parents are kicking him out the day of his 18 b-day and he dont know....nvr had a job and has two cars but thats not the best.....his 18th birthday....is in 3 weeks the nigga aint got no type a clue

Battle Record
    2-0
    I don't hang out with cheap fucks. And if I do, I don't notice, and obviously don't pay for any of their shit.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

Battle Record
    2-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruklor
    I don't hang out with cheap fucks. And if I do, I don't notice, and obviously don't pay for any of their shit.
    Its not that I pay for the niggaz shyt its jus they always asking for shyt....like my fuckin blacks....thats what pisses me off the most lol

Battle Record
    2-0
    Blacks? I'm white as fuck, help me out here.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

Battle Record
    2-1
    Black and mild u idiot not my skin color.......EEEEKkkkk or maybe he did steal that

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12

yo

LOL where you at man I grew up in pittsburgh but I fuck with Bmore now?

Battle Record
    2-1
    i live in H-town kansas....u pittsburg, pennsylvania lol