Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: hit n run

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    anyone else ?
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    15-10
    Can't say that i was really feeling this drop but it did flow well as well as have good structure and and vocab and multis and all....in fact it was pretty good just wasn't feelin the topic of what looked like to me self-glorification but i could be wrong there could be a deeper meaning...i just couldn't find it...anyways nice drop i just wasn't feelin it...peaceezy

Battles:
    Come and get it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-14
    Its Just A Typical Battle Peace With Glorification Thanks For Posting For Realz
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    7-14
    uppin

Battle Record
    7-14
    uppin

Battle Record
    7-14
    uppin this peace