Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dev

5 100.00%
  • Formula

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Crew Battle: Dev (Soft Focus) vs. Formula (IJL)

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    my final upp... [5]
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

kaotic~theory
    ok

dev- your verse was nice and creative,you stayed on topic all the way through your piece,your structure was better than formula's,and you rymed good,with a few multi's

formula-you didn't really stay on topic on some parts...but most parts u did,u had couple good multi's also,and u had an allright structure,and you flowed ok on this subject...but dev came a lil better in most categories

v/DEV-
    for a better piece,and structure,and flowed with topic better

~KT~

Battle Record
    16-3
    Dev's verse was pretty nice, he held a nice rhyme scheme with consistent internals rhymes and some nice multies... your verse was kinda abstract, couldn't pinpoint the real meaning, but you kept the topic well and your structure was excellent... the only thing I didn't really like was the flow, some of the lines felt weird to read cos they didn't fit sometimes.. but nonetheless, good drop and probs... nice vocab too

Formula, your verse was creative conceptually, but you didn't keep the topic that well.. You turned the Illusions topic into a diss and that was kinda weird... I enjoyed the approach, but it didn't really fit the topical that well, sounded more like a diss... your verse was technically good, with a fairly complex rhyme scheme and some funny/interesting points... you just should've focused on the topic at hand more rather than telling a story/diss about Dev... Your structure was nice though

vote = Dev

return the favour here plz... it's getting slept on

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123918

thanks

Battle Record
    0-1
    This was a good battle overall son, the decesion wasent easy

Formula- you had a good flow and a couple of hot punchlines, it was defitnitly decent son, however

Dev- I think your flow might have been a lil better and your structure might have put you over the top fam, good shit, good enought to get my vote. ~ScreamAtMeEarly~

V/Dev

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~~~Da Kid Is Nasty~~~

Megalomaniac
    Battle Record
    6-1
    This is the first topical i've ever voted on, so please pardon my ignorance.

Dev- Your flow contained many bits of internal rhyming, which gave it a unique tone. Your structure was soild, and it came off pretty nice. I think you approached the topic better and made it more original that Form did.

And its not amusing after a life time of mistakes
    Enough for Ricki Lakes show, and the out takes
    ^ Maybe not your best bar, but that stood out in my head for some reason.

FormulaSquared- lol, you probably shouldn't start anything with 'ignore the spelling mistakes'.... take 2 minutes and spellcheck it. Anyway, I gotta say that I didn't like the way you chose to do the topic. (I'm just being straight with you here, no disrespect). I also didn't like when you started insulting Dev near the end. To me battle raps and topicals do not mix with one another.

Vote- Flow & Structure were very even between the both of you. I give Dev the vote though, cause I enjoyed his approach more.
    LIFE'S A BITCH, BUT GOD FORBID THE BITCH DIVORCE ME

You've Earned a Custom Title! kandy's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-6
    dev-hott flow, nice structure and wordplay, you was on point babe

formula- hmmm. i kinda got bored with this....but everything was good, you had all the concepts, like multi's flow structure...

v- dev for a better topic consistancy and it was more interesting
    -It must be your money cus it aint your face..