Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: "Dont Mourn My Death" DROP LINKS!! ILLNESS!!!

"Dont Mourn My Death" DROP LINKS!! ILLNESS!!!

this is with my new drum kit i bought.. low quality on purposes.. its unfinshed but still ill....

Drop Links, i will reply...

"Dont Mourn My Death"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/ve...beatsmusic.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am me
    haha this sounds like some shit i used to make just in fruity loops. hmm that piano melody starts off nice and then tails off kinda sporratically and not so good. i had one melody in mind on how u could tail it off but you went another way. i guess it's ok, but i think that melody could be better towards the end of it. drum work isn't too bad at all. has a forboding feeling to it. the strings are kinda nice, but i think a "realer" sample would sound better. the ones used sound like a mix between a cello and a synthy ohhh ahhh sample. overall this isn't bad at all. i could lay back and catch some vibes with this. not too bad. keep up. maybe work with some panning too?

yo the piano sickness beat is pretty hot, i love the fast dadadidahhh part to it. this is some shit, yo some wu tang hotness right here. raw east coast flavor dogg u ill with this beat. i love how it starts off too. this very very nice, much better than ya above beat. nice on the drums as well. grimy!

gimme some love http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121596
    Last edited by dren; March 27th, 2004 at 10:09 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thnx.. im from the west.. but east coast beats are my style.. haha..

n im hitten that link now...

Battle Record
    11-3
    OK this isnt to bad im not diggin how the drums and melody go together. somthing off about it. there bolth decent but together I dont think they fit well. mabye if you changed the paino melody a bit and Wet it up or add a touch of reverb to the paino. well Help it sound a bit better. and the strings I think are pritty good at least better than the painos thou.

CHange up some stuff and try a bit of a diffrent mix would be my sujestion.

Peace

thnx duce...