User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: One Kiss (revised)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smooth JT's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

One Kiss (revised)

I have posted this once before but have made revisions to this one. enjoy

With just one kiss you can tell a lot. That kiss is the beginning of something good and or bad. In the direction of greatness it came for me. That kiss felt like it lasted a life time. Felt like it was a lifetime since I kissed her...... In my past life we were once together. Then the worse came and I lost her. Through everything that has happened we still remained dormant in love till the one day came where true feelings spilled from within. Holding her to me...... looking into her eyes..........our faces came closer and then it happened once again. So slow and passionately....at that moment our bodies became one...drifted to a dream land in our minds. That feeling when our lips came in sync was greater than anything else before. A kiss that you never want to break.....a hug you never want to let go.... The happiness flowed though my body and into hers also. Our minds drifted off into a dream world. Free of worries, pain, and sorrow. All we felt is the true love we have for each other. That kiss was more than great, that kiss made me fall deeper in love with her...... Something I thought that could never happen but did. I wanted something to happen between us again and it has, together we are linked forever, in true love........such beauty, eyes glistening like the stars on a clear night......... such a princess deserves the best and I will make her dreams become reality....A new beginning for us both. We fell deeper in love with each other........ And from what?

just one kiss...................
    "Leave your feedback on the page because only the peanut gallery is welcome here"

"You laugh at me bacause i'm different but I laugh at you because your all the same"

*Daughter of 00* DthsMissingAngel's Avatar
    WOW. This is one of your best drops JT. The revisions are nice. This shows a lot of emotion and love. You have found your true love, and it seems as if she found hers. Congrats in that finding. I loved the ways that you descibed how your two bodies joined as one. That doesnt happen everyday and with everyone. Hold onto that love and never let it go for anything. Keep droppin. Love and respect.

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸**¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
    «´¨`·..* SwEeT PeA *..·´¨`»
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´**`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    liked!! it was a good piece the first time but you did make it better, and now its grand lol, it was a pure emotion piece, which the first time it did have as much as an emotion affect as this one, but this one upped the structure and flow some, it was a good read and congrats!

~Tera~
    DONT HATE
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smooth JT's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    Thanks angel and filed. Because of this girl i'm living life better and fuller than before. I'm not gonna lose her again. Thanks again for your posts. anyone else wanna keep uppin this for me?? peace JT
    "Leave your feedback on the page because only the peanut gallery is welcome here"

"You laugh at me bacause i'm different but I laugh at you because your all the same"