User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: read my rhyme

Tha Burnin Sensation 2hot2handle's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-17

read my rhyme

i feel so mad inside and sad outside//my mind is the only place i reside//
    feel so much anger cause im rippin my chain and goin insane and cryin inside but not showin//feels like im about to rip my skin and crush the pain that i have felt//
    All the shit inside that i dealt wasnt nothin but a sample for my fuckin future// my brain is rupturin and turnin bad but im glad and about to make it great//
    im gonna be fine and achieve goals that i know i can create//
    thinkin and hurtin mentally in my head// dont wanna feel pain no more, enough said//
    i think the problem is my fuckin touretts that i cant control// you get mad so much you feel like breakin a pole and lashin out for awhile//
    fuck everyone cause im doin my style// ifyou dont like it ill put you in denial//
    i get mad over nothin and sad about somethin that i should not be sad about// instead i just remain inside of my mind// i do my best and be what im destined//

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

- Martin Luther King Jr.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

View this from last year^

read yo ryme/fine except i aint got enof time/cause ill stomp you like a giat/im raps kobe bryant/tryin to make a bunch of mini mes wit a bunch a lil mini yous/ runnin around yo back yard swimin pools/ ill beat you wit tools/you forgot tha rules/they aint no room for fools/