User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: REVOLUTION vs. CONSTIUTION

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

REVOLUTION vs. CONSTIUTION

This joker’s lost his marbles, it’s comically awful thinking I’ll “Marvel” at hype and glam
    & I’ll “unleash Venom at Karnage thru the Web” til he’s Crying Uncle in part two of Spiderman!
    You’ll disappear off Earth..just like Amelia Earnhart, your greatest failure is plane to sea
    Talkin’ titles? “Mars made sure Karnage wasn’t displayed” like the aliens came in peace!
    Able to rip Rev? Someone gave you a big head..til we see a guillotine, it’s off with your neck!
    So as far as the ego goes, “In Karn, it’ll get crushed”, so he can really see his God in the flesh!
    His sparks pathetic, you’re less online than the Amish, fuck all the fire your sentences start to credit
    You won’t go to war, Ghandi gimmicks...watch! “Carn’ll lay in the pasture” like a sick farming fetish!
    Accepted & now Karn’ll rue the gesture, give me the crown, clown! Start to cue the jester
    Your performance is a joke..HoF? “Karnage shouldn’t be in that class” like a Martin Luther lecture!
    We all know Tony put a Dark Mark on your record, it’s almost like Voldemort was tossin’ favors!
    own source for AutoTrader!
    You’ve been known at least a while..for “bitch-made shots in title sequences” like Mona Lisa Smile
    Humble pie? Give me a fuckin' knife, plus “Tony’s cut up a slice” without trips to a Frozen Pizza Aisle!!
    Circle the wagon til he’s bent out of shape, just a “square full of X’s and O’s” who loves to admire my notes!!
    Murder & burn with haste, everyone knows who’s got bodied..”cept, Tic”…genius, I’m turnin’ his dirt to waste!
    Verses hit all of your Census; so you couldn’t “get rid of the Rust, Tic” if you were learnin’ an urban place!
    Rev stole this premier..I see word of mouth says you’ll win? Damn…you’re left holdin’ veneers!
    Wept, flowin’ with tears, thought you’d ‘blaze a Trail, but now you’re benched with heat’ like Greg Oden’s career!
    Get killed in this square!, admit your place in the stocks!, stuck his neck out, got the guillotine..Tic’ll wait for the drop!
    As far as ITL goes, you’ve been the face of this plot! But now “Tic’s dropped after a few weeks” like syndications on Fox!
    I’ll conquer the middle earth as soon as this sentence lands..I’m the lord of this ring, servin’ seconds like the minute, man..
    Too much of a murder, kid…only time we got “shook with a nervous Tic”..was meetin’ Ali as his biggest fan!

Revolution starts the CONSTITUTION!?? Retribution barks on this REVOLUTION!! TILL' I AM CHARGED LIKE A CHARGER!!
    EMBARK ON THIS LONGHORN -- You may have ''THE MARK OF THE BEAST'' but I have the mark of a monster!!
    I'm nothing to be fucked with lyrically!!? I'm nothing to be fucked with spirtually!! ON SOME SPIRITUAL MIRACLE SHIT!!
    I'll hit you with a miracle whip!! I bust nuts on bitches!! Only time you ''BUST NUTS'' is when you're on your honey nut and cereal shit!!
    I'm AJ The menace, SLAY GAYS WITH PENACE< GO SEE THE DENTIST// -- No i have '"SWEET RHYMES'' literally ''GO SEE THE DENTIST''
    You'll always be my apprentice!! You want to be a bard, a sailor!?? WILL PRISON IS ONLY TIME you'll get seamen(SEMON) SENTENCE!!#GETIT
    I've battled guys like SINIS, EVILMINDED, you battled guys like carnage and encee!! OH WAIT WHICH ONE ACTUALLY takes bar to them mentally!!
    I'll fucked up your brain so bad,, you'll see starts like disablity!! I get girls in bikini's, you'd hardly get woman armed with the dental strings!!*GOSEETHEDENTIST
    SAY CHEESE IF you enter chuck e cheese!! BUCK AND SQUEEZE! and you'll see stars everywhere like a VUTIAMEASE(VIETMEASE)!!
    You're a ugly bee, a fucking tree! but I'll ''EMBARK'' and ''fuck up'' this fucking tree!! like PUGS WHEN THEY PEE!!
    I'll always be one stop ahead of you like RAS KASS! GATS BLAST!!, you'll sea tissue everywhere, like your mom washed up on the beach!!
    You're caught up with the strings!?? We'll MODERN MUSIC WILL KILL THIS BETHOVVEN SHAKESPEARE'' -- with ''FUCKING E'S(EASE)(EMINOR)
    I'm SINACOG, I glock burst, stock worth a zillion dollars, you got jokes than I JOT THROATS LIKE SOCK JOKES!!!
    GLOCKS BURST AGAIN!! HERE'S A SHORT PUNCHLINE YOU MIDGET!! I'm sinaCOG and you're CLOCKWORK!!
    I'm here to prove a point like the invention of the sword//I AM ON THE BOARD!! fight your mami!!
    FACE IT! We both cleared raproyalty!! But only time we're both on the board/bored is when I'm RYUK AND YOUR LIGHTYAGAMI!!#DEATHNOTE
    Revolution..REVOLUTION.. CONSTITUTION..CONSTITUTION.. I am the MONARCHY killing your angels and demons!!
    I'm breaking a heathen!! I am a ser pint.. the snake appeasing..you'll never be the snake of eden.. WE'RE FOR--SNAKING THIS GREVOUS!!
    I've come to punch your jaw in half,, I'm the baal of wrarth.. CALL ME THAT.. THE SAW IN HALF!!
    You have a broccoli shaft..call me dad.. you ''brick house'' you're ''out of business'' like the BOSTON CRAB#JOE'SCRABSHACK
    I'm SINAOG.. you're worst nightmare.. I've been the god.. the burst light flares//
    My air, I AM THE HEIR TO THE THRONE!! there's no sharing the zone.. I'll ''BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU'' for a LIGHTYEAR!!
    I've been the king of the throne,, BING TO YOUR ZONE.. SINGING THE THRONE.. BRINGING THE DOPE!!//
    leave me alone.. you vegetable soup.. edible GOOF!!!// I am the best writer in history! HERE IS MY OAF/OATH//
    This is a classic in the making// PLASTIC for your baking// I DRINK SODA NOT BEER//
    BROUGHT CHEERS FOR HOT YEARS!! When you're burning HELL..is the only time you'll sea ''HOT SEERS''//
    I'm SINACOG//I've been the GOD!! NOAH'S ARK//FLOW IS DARK//
    SHOW REMARKS GO EMBARK!! IN ORGAMI IS WHEN HE '''FOLDS HIS ART''
    I'm ACUSTOM to battling this ASTRONOMY DORK!!// ASKING FOR PORK//
    GUFFAW ALOT// STUCK IN HIS JAW// FUCKING MY CLAWS// GIRLS SUCKING MY BALLS// STAB you with forks//
    WRAPPING FOR WAR// LIKE TERRIOSTS PRESENTS// you're nothing//
    I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees// you're a ''CUNT'' ''POOR CRUMPET''
    Last edited by Echelon; April 29th, 2024 at 08:49 AM