User Tag List

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 196 to 210 of 264

Thread: The Movie Thread

Re: The Movie Thread

not very many thanksgiving movies just watched friendsgiving only because it had kat dennings in it

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Kat Dennings could get it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I really, really hate movies that center their plot around hypnosis. That shit makes me tired af. It's like listening to nature sounds or waves crashing. You got the actors talking all slow to each other, then drifting off until they fall asleep. Smh.

Battle Record
    34-10

You talking bout Hypnotic or Get Out?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Pretty much any and all of them. The one I just watched was called "Cure". It was a dope movie, but I would never watch it again knowing that I would be sitting through 2 hours of suspenseful hypnotism. Lol.

Battle Record
    34-10

That the 1997 crime thriller?

Battle Record
    32-6

Yeah that's the one. Great movie.

Battle Record
    34-10

I gotta catch it. Looks good.

I didn't care for Hypnotic but Get Out was dope AF imo.

Battle Record
    32-6

Haven't watched Get Out yet. But I loved Us. I downloaded Nope but never got around to watching it then ended up deleting it. I still have Bones And All in my queue.

Battle Record
    34-10

For me it'd go...

Get Out
    Us
    Nope

All are good but Get Out definitely holds the throne. Plus Jordan Peele is one of my favorite horror directors (next to the guy that did Midsommar and Hereditary).

Battle Record
    32-6

I watched this movie called Suspect X earlier that was crazy good but pissed me off at the same time. This single mother murders her ex-husband and her neighbor who really likes her (and she knows it) offers to help cover it all up. He's a math genius that plans everything out for her. She gets labeled a suspect and decides to start dating some random guy even though her neighbor is busting his ass trying to protect her and her daughter.

Battle Record
    34-10

Have you seen The Experiment? Or Puncture? Both are really good. One's got Adrian Brody and Forest Whitaker. The other has Chris Evans.

Battle Record
    32-6

I've seen The Experiment. That was awesome. I used to love Adrien Brody, even when he did the Batman voice in Predators. I'm not sure about Puncture.

Battle Record
    34-10

Battle Record
    34-10

Not gonna lie. I enjoyed Predators.