User Tag List

Page 6 of 522 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 7829

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I heard Saw X is back to form. Heard nun 2 is ass. Heard exorcist believer is ass. There's a couple others I've watched recently that were surprisingly dope but names are escaping me at the moment.
    When Saw X releases I'll go through the franchise again, minus the Jigsaw and Spiral movies. I just downloaded Nun 2 and have all The Conjuring Universe movies except La Llorona. I'll go through them when I hit the Supernatural genre. I tried watching Insidious franchise last week but stopped after the first one. Just not feeling up to slow burn movies right now. I watched both versions of Exorcist prequels this week, Dominion and The Beginning, those 2 were great. I'll revisit the first movie in when the new one drops and skip 2 and 3 unless Believer has some kind of tie in to them.

One movie I watched a couple days ago that blew my mind was called Patient Seven. I had no idea what it was about going into it and thought it would be terrible but it turned out to be dope. It was an anthology that had a story with Alfie Allen that was one of the most creative horror angles I've seen in years.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

I'd also recommend Lake Mungo, Black Water, Bloody Hell, Green Room, Malevolent, Midsummer, Hereditary, Morrowbone, The House that Jack Built, Possessor. There's a bunch of others but don't wanna overwhelm too much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'd also recommend Lake Mungo, Black Water, Bloody Hell, Green Room, Malevolent, Midsummer, Hereditary, Morrowbone, The House that Jack Built, Possessor. There's a bunch of others but don't wanna overwhelm too much.
    Lake Mungo was good. Black Water was amazing. BW: Abyss was a step down but still enjoyable. Bloody Hell was hilarious. Green Room was pretty good. Can't remember what Malevolent was about. Midsommar and Hereditary were both amazing. Morrowbone, not many people mention that movie, props on that. I think that was the Spanish movie right? It was good. The House That Jack Built is a movie I always hear about as being exceptional but when I want a serial killer fix I rely on South Korean horror primarily, so I never cared to watch it. Possessor was awesome

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6

Okay I remember now. The moment I saw "Magnet" I realized it. Magnet used to be the A24 of great film branding before it joined with Magnolia (I think that's the one). There are 3 studios that I always looked for when I needed superb movies, Magnet/A24/XYZ. Magnet fell off and XYZ doesn't come out with nearly as much content as I'd like.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Marrowbone had a nice twist at the end.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Yeah it was basically what Venom should've been. That guy is a dope AF actor too.
    He is... funny, my wife thought it was Tom (almost insisted when she first started watching it) but yeah hopefully dude doesn't get overshadowed by his brother's career.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Smoke was better at topical imo. Btk was well rounded. Com too. Philly was solid at text, audio and graphics. All we're top tier here at one point
    Top tier is definitely a stretch, especially for BTK. It’s not personal just facts. I never read any Smoka topicals so I can’t speak on that. Philly’s audio abilities are irrelevant because I’m talking about the text HOF members.

Basically my point is if them dudes are in there then me not being is pretty comical. Call it arrogant or whatever you want, but that’s the point blank truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    This Adverse?

"When the guns come out his mouth stops, you ain't hard and we know bruh
    Put Wand in the air with just a wave of the stick - Wingardium leviosa"
    Jesus, that’s so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    In this week's mag we will discuss round 1 of the LLL Championship Tournament and have the Class Of 2023 HOF Induction Speech for Allen Knight. I'll try to have it up by the morning.
    Put me in that hoe or you’re a fraud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    No. Adverse is a (mostly) topical guy on the other site. He’s a good dude.

For Battling is Zelph. He’s had a lot of other names too but I can’t keep up.

Anyway last round was actually successful?! Wild.

Hi Spit. 3TC represent!
    If that’s actually Zelph, then why’s he even allowed on the site? Kid is a certified weirdo and was perma-banned for biting Tsu Surf years ago. He used to get absolutely dragged and eviscerated on here. The laughing stock of RB. Good ol’ days.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ighlight=Zelph
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    32-6

As I said before. Maybe next year. Class Of 2023 has already been finalized with the one remaining inductee to be added in the next mag I do. Do you have any have any other names? If you stick around for a bit and point me to some of your material that would help. Or you can get another mod to add you in to the HOF. I'm sure they have been waiting for you to speak up all these years so they could jump at the chance to induct you. Just put in a request to the nearest available mod and tell them to induct you into the HOF. I'm sure somebody will get right on that.

Battle Record
    32-6

Don't worry I got this.
    @strobe @God of War @Wordz AhGod @Celph Taut @Kill Spree

I need one of you guys to volunteer to induct Lay Doubt into the HOF. It doesn't need to be right away but try to get me a full write-up on his career within the next 4 hours. Make sure to search through his history and check out his battles to get better familiarized with them, that way you can be a little more thorough in your presentation. After you've reacquainted yourself with his background history, go to the HOF section and add his name, along with the write-up requested, then send him a PM to him to notify him that he has been inducted. Thanks for the effort.
    Last edited by Wuxia; October 6th, 2023 at 11:42 AM

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

As I said before. Maybe next year. Class Of 2023 has already been finalized with the one remaining inductee to be added in the next mag I do. Do you have any have any other names? If you stick around for a bit and point me to some of your material that would help. Or you can get another mod to add you in to the HOF. I'm sure they have been waiting for you to speak up all these years so they could jump at the chance to induct you. Just put in a request to the nearest available mod and tell them to induct you into the HOF. I'm sure somebody will get right on that.
    Nah, this has always been my primary name. My main years active were 2004-2011, on and off. Multiple time LLL champ with quite a few defenses, beat most of the who’s who from the golden era, multiple LLL HOF battles. At my peak even Feeble Minded really wasn’t fucking with me.

I’m honestly not the biggest fan of essentially nominating myself, which is why I’ve never said shit, but after looking through there and seeing some of the names indicted it’s only right. There’s obviously not that many people around anymore from back then, but I’m sure Spit would agree that my lack of text HOF member status is pretty egregious.
    Been a real one.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Top tier is definitely a stretch, especially for BTK.
    Truer words have never been spoken, but I like BTK, always have. He didn't have my back when it mattered, but I respect him because he was always direct, took the criticism and kept pushing, and was generally a good dude.

But leaving you out, is a mistake.. no question about it.

and LMAO @ that "battle" dude calling Feeble garbage, Kyle was a prick and a half (and a liar) but man could he text like nobody's business. He was the standard for text supremacy for years, anyone saying otherwise isn't being honest.

Battle Record
    32-6

Well 2024 isn't all that far away, so if you give it a few months I'll check your stuff out. I already have a couple of people in mind for the Class Of 2024. As long as I'm here I'll work to get everybody who has earned it and put in time on RB to make it what it is into the HOF. You have to keep in mind the last HOF inductee text battle-wise before the Class Of 2023 was God Of War. So you can imagine how many years of talent has been left unaccounted for. At least a decade. Are you Greedy? I don't think he was in it yet, and he's one of the guys I'm considering. I also take into account how active somebody is. If it's somebody from like 10 years ago who doesn't battle anymore or even comes back to the site, I'm not excited about putting them in right away. There's a chance most people don't even care about shit like that anymore. So I'm trying to get the people that are still here, who have a rich history with the site.

Battle Record
    46-9

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    Truer words have never been spoken, but I like BTK, always have. He didn't have my back when it mattered, but I respect him because he was always direct, took the criticism and kept pushing, and was generally a good dude.

But leaving you out, is a mistake.. no question about it.

and LMAO @ that "battle" dude calling Feeble garbage, Kyle was a prick and a half (and a liar) but man could he text like nobody's business. He was the standard for text supremacy for years, anyone saying otherwise isn't being honest.
    Yeah BTK was a solid ass dude, nice as shit, and did a ton for RB back in the day. But from a purely text battle talent perspective, he was simply never top tier in that era. Facts are facts.

Feeble was a monster, so smooth and polished and hard to beat. I remember trying to craft my wording and rhyme patterns based on a mixture of you and his writing when I first joined and started off.

And if this Foe Battling dude is actually Zelph, I don’t even know why the biter isn’t banned. Dude sucks and couldn’t even get out of LLL Jr. lmfao calling me garbage purely for attention. Set up the pink slip match right now tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Well 2024 isn't all that far away, so if you give it a few months I'll check your stuff out. I already have a couple of people in mind for the Class Of 2024. As long as I'm here I'll work to get everybody who has earned it and put in time on RB to make it what it is into the HOF. You have to keep in mind the last HOF inductee text battle-wise before the Class Of 2023 was God Of War. So you can imagine how many years of talent has been left unaccounted for. At least a decade. Are you Greedy? I don't think he was in it yet, and he's one of the guys I'm considering. I also take into account how active somebody is. If it's somebody from like 10 years ago who doesn't battle anymore or even comes back to the site, I'm not excited about putting them in right away. There's a chance most people don't even care about shit like that anymore. So I'm trying to get the people that are still here, who have a rich history with the site.
    Nah I’m before Greedy as far I know. If you weren’t really around during the years I mentioned, then you wouldn’t be familiar with me. But all my stuff is obviously searchable via my username and thread titles in the closed battles section.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; October 6th, 2023 at 07:11 PM
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    32-6

Also keep in mind that the HOF has been neglected for years, along with the site in general. There are people to point the finger at for not being inducted into the HOF. I'm not one of them. If somebody believes they should be in the HOF, and I'm not familiar with them, I'll do the homework to try and right the wrong, but I wasn't around on this site in its heyday, the people who should have handled this are long gone and won't be coming back, and have no interest in dealing with matters like these.