User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Group Therapy Session

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Group Therapy Session

Equipped alien weaponery aimed directly at the planes trajectory
    Traverse this plane wit telepathy; levitate out a blackhole wit a sign that reads...
    "R.I.P Malaysia Flight 370"
    Degree in chemistry; mix hydrocloric brews; Agent Orange and Blue
    Watching Neigh Palm weapons big enough to turn the whole Vietnam forest floor a fluorescent hue
    Mordors hordes weapons in view, fire at will; Admire the skill
    aim skyward and reel; drag ya leader back to the frontline and funeral pyre the kill
    Ya Lord Sire forreal; from start to finish I create and flow well
    I'm even a motherfucking psychopath at the check-in... welcome to Bates Motel.
    Mix Vodka, Kahula and Baileys - that's a recipe for disaster
    Getting Drunk in Washington protesting funerals with Westboro Baptists after
    You forced this laughter watch you grab ya throat vomiting
    Addicted to holy water promethazine ready to accept Morpheus peace offerings
    A cult following, popularity is the reason they rally
    Describing my crew? the Term 'In' is Welcome... more than Walking Dead's season finale
    Group Therapy session, psychiatrists diagnosis is clear
    and the beast inside is starting to tick... Captain Hooks Crocodile is near

The Glock 9 that I'm grippin could start a bonfire.. I'll hog tie ya division
    A dogfighter w/ SWAT sniper precision; my strong right'd make God cry in submission
    W/ shots primed to go online in an instant, put the pistol-grip to ya neck
    Rippin into ya flesh; the grimmest picture of Death's sickle swingin in synergistic effect
    Constructin your fate w/ multiple blades I culled from the Ancients
    Approach your city carryin the skulls of the vanquished like the hull of a slave ship
    Summon the strength of Goliath.. hit like a Congo viper hocking saliva
    Somalian pirate in the wake of Poseidon, my optical fibers like an Oculus visor
    A locust swarmin out the lotus blossom, the wrong one to go to war w/
    Ronin swordsman in cloaking armor like a Trojan horse full of Roman Spartans
    A polar storm shiftin the global orbit, reached the pinnacle of lethal cynosure
    My genes're sinister.. DNA print reads as genius literature w/ Nietzsche's signature
    Brain fires impulses from pilot's controls.. process data w/ dire results
    My mind make a diamond corrode; to write what I know'd leave you white as a ghost
    Or w/ Meyer syndrome.. I'm Einstein if he wired his skull to a nitrogen bulb
    A dynamo clone in a scientist's coat, deciphering rows of binary code

I'll take a fictional setting and rake the thistle and webbing
    Nabatean idioms reckoned I'd face a zillion legends
    To skate the literal tempests - my ancient friends wouldn't mention
    Inept friars, protect ya neck fibers when I'm raving to GZA with clenched fists
    Let's make it simple as Reddit; if Para & Saber's gripping the weapon
    you're off to a rocky start boxin' with the old guard like Mason Dixon's obsession
    Just taste the venom, accept it - Pagan riddles erected
    If Kano's kissing your empress, each page is visual leverage
    RESPECT my team. We ain't your average Aretha Franklin nipple suppressors
    We came to give you a lesson, a statement issued to enrich or triple investments
    Overhaulin' with no balls - couldn't even scrape the Michelin's melon
    I'm eight parts phalanx, nine percent gold digger
    Five percent 5-Percenter, cypher set stone slinger
    Prescribing final deaths to idle lines of vets, no zingers
    cause V's an unsympathetic, isometric cybersect CoHpe stickler
    Megatron rebuilt by Chevy, the system's not gonna fall
    The cinderblocks in my palms had Liston droppin' his jaws
    Enough subtle teasing. No longer preachin' to Priory's
    A fuckin' beast when I'm writing these on eternal scrolls of summer evening ivory
    Another creature entirely with another creature inside of me

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Group Therapy Session

My despondent life moves with the waves of a dreary ocean, I bare emotions of a fish that’s lost his way
    At constant times I drown in a place where there’s barley solace, while careless Seagulls guffaw at my fall in pain
    My pumping ventricles are wished to be clogged by an Octopus, whose absorbent grungy tentacles yearn my urn
    Yet the unpleasant Eel won’t even shock me shook, for this broken fish has no electrical current worth
    And I’m besieged in vacancy, swimming the seas in atrophy, trying to have the strength of mighty sailing ships
    But a cynical hermit crab designed my skeleton, which is why I’m mistook for a spineless Jellyfish
    If only I’d had a blissful companion we swim the Atlantic, and stay together as engagement followed through
    But with my miserable antics that missions titanic, the sea to me will forever be a space of solitude
    It’s all in view, all this fish’s infinite limitations, if only you could see through the eyes I count with
    I tried to get a definite reputation, but received the disgraceful stripes of clownfish
    I’ve just been racing through life contesting aloof, hoping eventually in my gills, potency grew
    Now my soul is in two and water’s reflecting my mood, I guess that’s why this sorrowed ocean is blue…

And every night I wish the horizon; shed a light to where I’ll subside in
    I wish to sever ties with Poseidon, and he end my life with his Trident...

I wish…

I wish a ship of oil, tipped and boiled on my scaly skin; I wish demented mortals, ripped and soiled both my tail and fins
    I wish to end with this distress, in depths of an abyssal trench, I wish this fish had twist in nets, and finally submit to death!

I wish…

I wish a morbid band of sharks had embarked to drown my symphony,
    I wish a swordfish stabbed my heart and the scars bled out in infamy…

But then I realize if I was granted all the wishes I said
    I’d just be back where I started, sleeping with the fishes again…

Will I ever lift from this sorrow?

I’m swimming in the depths of depression with no way to set to ascension, as my mind’s spinning in a seeped whirlpool
    Suddenly out the corner of my cornea, on the Ocean’s sandy floor in blood, I spot a lying Sea Turtle
    I swam towards the sand that centered thee; he must’ve been a century, on how his shell’s design emerged
    But his neck gashed by an enemy, and as a dying remedy, he whispered me his final words…

“Through the ups and downs of ocean waters, eventually you’ll find your way
    No need to stop at frozen harbors, for in this sea we call life, the tide will change…

And you will Ascend pass the waves"

With that, his eyes began to slightly close, as his carcass slowly faded away
    Now, with those words of wisdom, I’ll always remember to saver this day

1 year later

Now...

Now I look at a hurricane straight in the eye, and blind it with my bright complexion
    I clear all the burning rain, grayest of skies, and move it when I fight deception
    I’m in the right direction as the waters have settled; I’m passing marginal levels as the light’s reflection
    My heights extended passed the mark of the devil, I’m leaving sharks with the pebbles as the night intended
    My flight’s ascended, as I’m elevating the softest, no more warring scenes of contemplating the hardships
    I’ll pass the ninth dimension, reach into the sea and make a so serene constellation of starfish
    Now I’m one like a group of sea lions, as the aurora borealis has my mind enchanted
    I’m so high with peace I’ll seek Sirens, to form an alluring exploring voyage to find Atlantis
    Now there’s no holding catalyst, and no more hazardous frantic bliss
    Now my only passing wish, is all see the light without an Angler fish
    That there’s hope to the pain and the strife, it's all in the changing tides
    Take the past and ocean wave it goodbye, now alas you will elevate your life

To Greater Heights.

And Ascend passed the waters to paradise.

- - - Updated - - -

done!

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

go................................................ .genesis

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    Love you @Echelon aj sinacog but shows over bud spamming shows over Kk Lars ready for shot

Man aj couple audio collabs edits bites on ur nice crazy shit I’ll really fucking miss u cypherin like the biter exis/exits Wp for u lol
    @Baron Mynd to thread asap
    I see no credit or author credit in this drop here by neigh vulg and paradigm and one other chemical psyche k Lars

Every active mod Lars pm tag em talk talk em k let’s ban aj both sites to this week

Was so funnn aj and I got that barout record private that someone ghostrwote for u bye kid.

Battle Record
    0-2

Dayumnnnn that was good
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919