Thugz Mansion HollER Back

FIRST VERSE

When I met him he called me Ginger
Bite the hand that feed you? Nickel I wouldn’t eat… I don’t drink much of gin but brother have a seat!
I guess in way it was almost another suicide
Cause at the time I didn’t care if I died
Ma check the powder it’s strictly white
But then I heard that verse talking about an addict for a wife
And life…. “Will it take me under? I don’t know”
There’s 2 rhymes to every reason when you figure only 10% of them was wrong
Or how you didn’t think I had the rite to holla back at each and every song
I see a tear and absorb their pain
They strike a fear and next thing I know I’m insane
But to this game?
The game?

(Stay safe homie I love you to death, even though my man doesn’t quite understand but I demand cause you were there when I saw my last breath… I rode anyway and I learned something thru you. That it don’t matter what you do… real recognize real and what I’m holding onto is true. You need me anytime… call me… cause if nothing less it’s just how Souljas do & we the army)

SECOND VERSE

My moms name is Joni and if I make it after I die she can have and disperse it all
My father is dead now but I keep that American eagle and poem on my wall
It’s the mysteries you go through like trial
I don’t even know if I have a child
Scenes change, adrenaline, slow mo, grinding hault, speeding clouds you never know which way insane gonna go
But the devil got me anytime he like… so… I don’t answer in fear and I don’t have enough info to say no
But when you been thru hell on earth it better be to a heaven that only Thugz get to go
I can feed off what they said of a mattress
Or joke about my serve and tennis matches
But the things that really attack us?

(I’ll never say I will die for these streets but at least it be ok if it was for one of my seeds
Life is like you can choose all these options but can’t ever conceive it like greed… cheers indeed - thug mansion… but I still wonder who hold the deed?)

THIRD VERSE

Dear Mama, in case I don’t make it youre the reason why I told Mary not yet
And pac I’m a start mixing potions with peppermint schnapps now drinking them solo… bet
I can’t believe you bound us cause the first time in his arms I just laid there to die
Didn’t care about nothing and could’ve just waived goodbye as I practiced closing my eye
Wait mama… if there’s a heaven I know for fact it’s real
And don’t be sad I already know how you’ll feel
The kids i never got to have will be there…
For years now I see their shadows everywhere
And in every year that’s been wasting I think it’s true love I finally found
It’s pretty profound but pac you know how it go
Just when you finally don’t want to is when you finally know it’s your time to go
Haunted by every vest I refuse to give my enemy
But I guess that’s just the best of the venom left in me… they can die slow cold

Pac…. Love, a nickel that never wanted to grow old