Thread: New Season Chat

Battle Record
    31-1

Re: New Season Chat

a lot of respectable opinions in this thread

well done team

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

wise words we can all learn from. i just hope we dont see a beef/feud wordplay or a defeat fetish bar from someone whos getting any funny ideas

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    wise words we can all learn from. i just hope we dont see a beef/feud wordplay or a defeat fetish bar from someone whos getting any funny ideas
    So no mac & cheese flip this week? =(

Battle Record
    31-1

imagine a defeat w/p bar in 2022

i'd auto vote for the guy out of respect #throwback

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    So no mac & cheese flip this week? =(
    Haven't heard it so it's a green light from me

- - - Updated - - -

Very forgettable though so maybe

Battle Record
    3-17

my battle is ready for votes
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

What I love about text is that you see concepts and wordplays that live battle rappers from different leagues struggle to pull off or drop it with the self-confidence that what they've said is so original, and many of those concepts and wordplays have been used by textcees for nearly 3 decades. I'm appreciative of everything I managed to learn from text, when my granddaughter turned 16 I tried to get her into it because she has a knack for creative writing but she gave that up after the malaria.

Battle Record
    31-1

Quote Originally Posted by kewl jey View Post
    What I love about text is that you see concepts and wordplays that live battle rappers from different leagues struggle to pull off or drop it with the self-confidence that what they've said is so original, and many of those concepts and wordplays have been used by textcees for nearly 3 decades. I'm appreciative of everything I managed to learn from text, when my granddaughter turned 16 I tried to get her into it because she has a knack for creative writing but she gave that up after the malaria.
    awe man that's really swee... wait what

Battle Record
    96-70

Lol

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by kewl jey View Post
    16...How is life in Mississippi?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Can somebody listen to the new episode (4) of LES and tell me what the audio quality sounds like? I moved all my equipment into a studio and I'm trying to get the levels down.

Yep, a duck w/an umbrella SecondRobert's Avatar

Seems like this is the new Lounge. Shame the actual one was overrun by unstable minds.

What happened to Toobs and Spartacus?

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRobert View Post
    Seems like this is the new Lounge. Shame the actual one was overrun by unstable minds.

What happened to Toobs and Spartacus?
    Is this the great father??

- - - Updated - - -

Toobs is alive and well. I have no idea about Spartacus.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Is this the great father??

- - - Updated - - -

Toobs is alive and well. I have no idea about Spartacus.
    I thought he seemed like TGF too lmao
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I thought he seemed like TGF too lmao
    Def getting those vibes and asking about the other trolls makes my eyebrow go even higher