Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Re: New Season Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    @mv please delete this post and any other amen posts moving forward
    Quoted for emphasis.
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Phalanx if you could respond to PM’s from other staff that would be good so we can work together and be on the same page if ever there is a situation where we need to talk about something involving thing on this text battle site..

THANKS
    -STAFF

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Phalanx

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody do something
    Vote was physically deleted.. I around to see what happened. You also have my info to msg on Facebook and MV knows how to get in touch with me.

Snitch again though and I’m pulling your nose ring out and piercing your eye ball with it

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Vote was physically deleted.. I around to see what happened. You also have my info to msg on Facebook and MV knows how to get in touch with me.

Snitch again though and I’m pulling your nose ring out and piercing your eye ball with it
    Haven't had face piercing since 2013, pal.

You guys witnessed him threaten me. I'll rat you the fuck out, bro

- - - Updated - - -

Hope a lobster pinches your nose off

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

My vote hurt his senator I’ve feelings.

Stupid fuck doesn’t know the difference between THREW and THROUGH.

Deleting my vote confirms the already confirmed - you’re a soft pussy.

- - - Updated - - -

Sensitive… the fuck @ senator I’ve Lmao.

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    My vote hurt his senator I’ve feelings.

Stupid fuck doesn’t know the difference between THREW and THROUGH.

Deleting my vote confirms the already confirmed - you’re a soft pussy.

- - - Updated - - -

Sensitive… the fuck @ senator I’ve Lmao.
    as an elected represented I'm asking you to please stfu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Guarantee mv bbq's by himself

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Guarantee mv bbq's by himself
    guaranteed my name stays in your mouth longer than the taste of Amen's foreskin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

@Phalanx if you could respond to PM’s from other staff that would be good so we can work together and be on the same page if ever there is a situation where we need to talk about something involving thing on this text battle site..

THANKS
    -STAFF
    REAL professional

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    guaranteed my name stays in your mouth longer than the taste of Amen's foreskin

Surprised you did something so cowardly and have the audacity to stick around pretending you aren't a spineless dweeb

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

THANKS
    -STAFF
    What pms are you referring to, bud? I have none from you. And I have one from MV saying he checked with King before he deleted the vote. I didnt respond, because the battle was finished w/o the Deleted vote. Didnt seem to warrant further action. Then I get tagged about it again, so I tagged you. Truth be told, there nothing I can do about it either way. I cant read the post to judge if moderation was justifiable. And I cant limit mod permissions if it was deemed an abuse of said permissions .Other then that, I have pms from MV about turning the mag into to a podcast, asking a why I didnt sign out specific people after no shows, and one about correcting his record. I responded regarding the record. Yes, I ignored the other two because 1) I had no interest in doing a podcast 2) We hadnt been collaboratively moderating, and I didnt feel like an explanation was needed.

In regards to working together, I feel you, you in the general sense. But lets not act like this has been ran by commitee. I took it upon myself to start setting up battles because you were filling in for MV and then signed out yourself. And in that span, the leagues ran smooth. No one asked me to, and I can certainly step back if there are sensitive toes.

Either way, tagging me like Im the issue here seems like weird flex.
    Last edited by Phalanx; November 25th, 2022 at 05:12 PM

Battle Record
    31-1

Phalanx acts just like sharp from netcees, very professional.

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Too long didn’t read, could you make that post in a podcast next time please

Battle Record
    60-22

Surprised you did something so cowardly and have the audacity to stick around pretending you aren't a spineless dweeb
    you say nigger on the internet. yet call someone else a coward. you dont even know what you are mad about. chill your white rage out

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    What pms are you referring to, bud? I have none from you. And I have one from MV saying he checked with King before he deleted the vote. I didnt respond, because the battle was finished w/o the Deleted vote. Didnt seem to warrant further action. Then I get tagged about it again, so I tagged you. Truth be told, there nothing I can do about it either way. I cant read the post to judge if moderation was justifiable. And I cant limit mod permissions if it was deemed an abuse of said permissions .Other then that, I have pms from MV about turning the mag into to a podcast, asking a why I didnt sign out specific people after no shows, and one about correcting his record. I responded regarding the record. Yes, I ignored the other two because 1) I had no interest in doing a podcast 2) We hadnt been collaboratively moderating, and I didnt feel like an explanation was needed.

In regards to working together, I feel you, you in the general sense. But lets not act like this has been ran by commitee. I took it upon myself to start setting up battles because you were filling in for MV and then signed out yourself. And in that span, the leagues ran smooth. No one asked me to, and I can certainly step back if there are sensitive toes.

Either way, tagging me like Im the issue here seems like weird flex.
    You seem real emotional bud.. all I asked was to answer PM’s from other mods. I don’t give a fuck about you or what you do but when I get hit about this stupid shit all I have to do is make a post asking for you to connect with other mods trying to reach out. Instead of getting your panties in a bunch you could have just replied to MV. I guess I also could have PM’d you to but you’ve been ignoring those about how you fucked the records up and tried to clown me in the mag. Either way idc. You got smod powers figure it out.

Happy thanksgiving