User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Last Breath

Battle Record
    0-2

Last Breath

🎼 Proof there is life after death if you need a reason and like you asked about my last breath… winter, summer, spring, or fall in any season… I’d hold that breath for your darkest hour like you were there for me too, teaching me about that flower… and how it grew. The one in concrete and the dark the one you can find in any park… I’d save my last breath and give it all back to you and scream get back up at you too cause that’s just how you taught me too. It makes me even more lethal now you know… cause not one effing fear left when it’s my time to go. You my father and so many fiends I’ve lost along the way… In after and in every hour I would pray… I’m just sad it’s too late but even when you never left my side I’m most grateful that insanity can wait and I had an Angel like you by my side the entire ride 🖤
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Last Breath

I swear my bad I didn’t mean to post that here LoL and can you believe they won’t give me disability cause they think I can go back to work?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Hello �� I hope everything goes well for you.

Battle Record
    0-2

@Lady _trophy thanks… real sweet and not too many females on here that I’m aware of - you spit or do you write or both?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919