User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Week 7 (3 Way): Cody Nash (4-1) vs Joe Boston (1-2) vs malediction (2-4) OPEN FOR VOTES

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Week 7 (3 Way): Cody Nash (4-1) vs Joe Boston (1-2) vs malediction (2-4) OPEN FOR VOTES

LLL Season 24

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday and will be open until Sunday.
    Battles that lack votes may close later.
    One sided battles may get closed early.
    Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16 (unless higher limit agreed upon)
    If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ.

FAILURE TO VOTE ON OTHER BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON OTHER BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!

@Cody Nash @Joe Boston @malediction

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Week 7 (3 Way): Cody Nash vs Joe Boston vs malediction

I knew I’d end up in a 3 way with Joe Boston one of these days.

Battle Record
    3-17

Re: Week 7 (3 Way): Cody Nash vs Joe Boston vs malediction

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    I knew I’d end up in a 3 way with Joe Boston one of these days.
    pause!

be careful and find a girl without delay shrimp
    of all ppl it's with Joe Boston you always knew you'd "end up" ina 3 way with
    pause, no homo... *looks around the room
    i'm a fun guy to be around and that's without downing shrooms
    i'm good from three .. see me drain it from deep
    and i'm being facetious with your wives, Pistols Pete, i make it rain in my sleep
    and that's a messy site, they love to rap on my mic
    said i'm an instant turn-on like clapping a light, they're a rapper's delight
    Over used in a week like Bob Saget punchlines
    Joe and Nash this is clutch time, and I’ll be the first to eat like slow kids at lunch time
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Week 7 (3 Way): Cody Nash (4-1) vs Joe Boston (1-2) vs malediction (2-4)

Malediction? Watch his leg break on a slow pivot…
    Turning back to run from his slaughter, and come back as the sole witness
    It’s no difference..haiku, Ss… I could trash em here or in audio, wipe him out
    Come at me with the fury of a rapbattles artist..when he’s 1 out of 5 accounts
    Joe Boston…a known prophet, but not quite the one - no Neo from matrix
    Sure, he could be like the apostle “Bartholomew” - he just probably couldn’t say it
    Pahk yah cah aht tha bah yah fahk… rap’s Peter Griffin should cork his lips
    Your bars are hard to hear on wax…but I hear that haggard accent from Oregon…
    Really tho Joe’s a spilled cup…and male’s diction isn’t that quick…
    Let’s face it, Chrit might be better than a mountain Lion but y’all ain’t better at shit

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Listen Cody

Ugly ain’t the term
    For your bitch, I’d say she looks atrocious as fuck
    I wouldn’t Mater because she looks like she been dragged for blocks on the back of a tow truck
    These pussies out of luck haven’t they heard I murder shit
    I got a 32 man so when I shoot that’ll be two less participants in the Throwdown Tournament
    These fags can’t handle the turbulence they will never aim sky high
    Hooked up to a parachute Mal yells pull Discord, retard Nash be like hold up I’m waiting on Chrit to reply
    Their hoes stay bone dry, unsatisfied they never squirt
    If they ever took a bitch to paradise they’ll come back souvenir keychain and a shirt
    Signal Red Alert when Joe on their blocks I’m sending them to an early grave
    Keep playing fun and games once they lose their lives there’s not gonna be an auto save
    [url]https:

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Week 7 (3 Way): Cody Nash (4-1) vs Joe Boston (1-2) vs malediction (2-4) OPEN FOR VOTES

Quote Originally Posted by malediction View Post
    pause!

I aint gonna lie this was funny. Had potential to be fire, but this is still good.
    Seen the fungi wordplay before, and this wasnt an effective punch
    and i'm being facetious with your wives, Pistols Pete, i make it rain in my sleep
    decent jab
    The clap on concept was decent, but felt watered down by the random rappers delight bit
    Joe and Nash this is clutch time, and I’ll be the first to eat like slow kids at lunch time
    Not feeling this

This was cool
    Wasnt big on this
    Sure, he could be like the apostle “Bartholomew” - he just probably couldn’t say it
    Lop. Light jab at the accent but funny
    The set up line was better then the punch
    Let’s face it, Chrit might be better than a mountain Lion but y’all ain’t better at shit
    [B]Light jab.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Listen Cody

Ugly ain’t the term
    I wouldn’t Mater because she looks like she been dragged for blocks on the back of a tow truck
    Decent jab.
    I got a 32 man so when I shoot that’ll be two less participants in the Throwdown Tournament
    Not bad.
    Hooked up to a parachute Mal yells pull Discord, retard Nash be like hold up I’m waiting on Chrit to reply
    This was funny...but I aint gonna lie, its made better by Nash's closer and makes me question if your feeding. I like the bar though.
    If they ever took a bitch to paradise they’ll come back souvenir keychain and a shirt
    This was corny.
    Keep playing fun and games once they lose their lives there’s not gonna be an auto save
    This didnt do it for me.
    Vote - Nash.

This was close. All three got a laugh out of me. I got Nash edging this by a bar

It's just like that Justice Grimm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-5

Not a huge fan of this one
    Basic but I like this tbh
    Not a fan of this one… all I could find about Bartholomew is he got offed for converting the king of Armenia
    Light but ok
    I like the mountain lion concept but the execution came off light
    Vs

pause!

Pretty basic but tbh I don’t hate this, direct and clean
    I see the fungi flip, just not the punch here
    Poor execution here, also not clear on the punch. Looked up the dude, not sure the connection with his wife or making it rain
    Real real light. Not feeling this one
    Too many different directions. You could’ve done a meta flip with Saget being played, some sort of wordplay or really flesh out the lunch time idea. Instead none of them are executed enough to work
    Vs

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Listen Cody

Ugly ain’t the term
    Not bad
    Light but ok… just a little more simple than id like
    lol sorry bro I’m not on discord and don’t have context on this one. Can’t go either way, but I feel like this could be solid
    Nah man sorry not feeling this one.
    Weak
    Honestly this is one of the better verses I’ve seen from Joe. With the Discord bar I just have to go with the execution which was solid, since I can’t speak to the concept being either fire or trash. Close between Cody and Joe, but I have Joe edging this one out.

V/ Joe Boston

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Week 7 (3 Way): Cody Nash (4-1) vs Joe Boston (1-2) vs malediction (2-4) OPEN FOR VOTES

mal

not good
    no
    what
    had potential
    wtf

vs

cody

not a fan
    light
    not feeling it
    decent
    lol funny but light

vs

joe

lol aight
    not feeling it
    good concept bad execution
    not a fan
    its ok

wasnt a huge fan of either verse but overall i had cody nash with the best verse here

v/ cody nash

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Vs

Opener could have been much better and discord same.

Only bar I liked from joe

Map had nothing

V/Cody. More quotable sand his misses were better

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Nash wins.