User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ILL EFFECT ft. Planet Asia - Ruthless

Battle Record
    7-6
    Last edited by djb; January 6th, 2022 at 08:22 PM
    Follow at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music --->>>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: ILL EFFECT ft. Planet Asia - Ruthless

Man it’s dope to see this come together! I don’t know if I was a fan of the way Precise intro’ed this track in general lmao but I do dig all the verses and thought all y’all did your thing on it!! The Planet Asia verse was heat. DJB you always got a dope flow and cadence and I feel like you stood out big on this collabo. I’m excited to hear more from you Ill Effect boys as well in general. Overall I don’t think I need to say anything except this shit was fire and I loved how y’all executed on this track. Props!!

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: ILL EFFECT ft. Planet Asia - Ruthless

this shits hot. beats a banger. intro was decent. everybody had a dope verse. lyrics are tight. everybody killed that. flows and all that shit was riding. the only thing i would say that felt off to me was possibly the mixing being different from everybody or maybe it was just the way yall came in off each other. i struggle with this sometimes myself. ill write a song then record it and maybe its just cause i aint feeling the mic as much as i could be. either way all of yall dope and to see planet asia on this shit thats dope. everybody rocking it!