User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Winner’s Club feat. KRYPTiC [prod by Ocean Beats]

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Winner’s Club feat. KRYPTiC [prod by Ocean Beats]

This one’s the ANTHEM, track number 1, and TITLE TRACK for my “Winner’s Club Volume 1” mixtape dropping this Friday. Featuring a good homie of mine from my area named KRYPTiC who leads his own crew out here. Watched this dude come up on the local hip hop scene in our area performing on shows since he was like 15 years old or something. It was all uplifting vibes coming up with this one.

Links:

Nahlidge - http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...netTier-Beats)
    Eclipzemuzik cypher - http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-FEEDBACK-ONLY!!!)

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: Winner’s Club feat. KRYPTiC [prod by Ocean Beats]

Beat is cool. Imagine Dragons vibes honestly. Hook also feels that way. First verse is cool. Delivery and flow clean. Liked when it picked up pace. The singy part was smooth. Nice transition into Krpytic. His delivery and flow is butter on this. Then you come back and frost it. Good shit. Not gonna lie. Would've liked to see 2-3 verses of y'all doing that. Hook comes back. Second verse is Krpytic. Cool rap verse. Similar to how yours started. The change up is cool. Yeah. Wish y'all would've done more of that back and forth singy shit honestly but it's cool where it is. Just could've been more I feel. Cool track regardless.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Having a listen,

Concur with Jay above - immediately thought Imagine Dragons with that hook - sounds BIG. Well mixed and very memorable - flow and delivery on the verse comes in real nice. Really love the melody switchup which acts as a bridge - also the increasing reverb was a nice touch. Yeah this hook is massive - great job on that!

2nd guy has a cool voice and delivery too - pretty much flawless beat for beat. Lyrics are very nice and thoughtful - Probably would've liked to hear the hook again one more time at the end, but it works just as well without!

Great job guys!
    I love meaty dicks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nice one, that shit is really inspirational, especially to other artists, but I think anybody could be inspired by it. I like the message in the song to chase your passions even if everybody thinks it's crazy or that you can't succeed. Flow and beat is smooth I enjoyed it alot it's a shame that more songs like this don't make it in the mainstream.
    P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

fuck yall sound like some major underground pussy rappers on this shit. lol jk! this shits fire! dope beat. nash got them dope flows and lyrics! good hook as well. obviously great content matter. i like the part when kryptic came in singing a bit. i like how his voice sounds when he harmonizes like that especially on this track. no complaints here. this is a dope track. i would bump it among many of your other tracks as well.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Hate the fucking hook... 100% imagine dragons garbage.

Other than that... pretty good shit. I'd almost listen to this in front of another human.
    AI

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

This was off the hook, You came out with the heat
    Flow is tight as hell keep dropping!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Beat is cool. Imagine Dragons vibes honestly. Hook also feels that way. First verse is cool. Delivery and flow clean. Liked when it picked up pace. The singy part was smooth. Nice transition into Krpytic. His delivery and flow is butter on this. Then you come back and frost it. Good shit. Not gonna lie. Would've liked to see 2-3 verses of y'all doing that. Hook comes back. Second verse is Krpytic. Cool rap verse. Similar to how yours started. The change up is cool. Yeah. Wish y'all would've done more of that back and forth singy shit honestly but it's cool where it is. Just could've been more I feel. Cool track regardless.
    ditto and adding, fav verse the second one, krypic i believed, great job

Battle Record
    0-1

I was bout to say Cryptic changed his C to a K? He a blood now or something? Lmao
    The first verse told a good resonating feeling of being unappreciated. This is unique to say the least as far as delivery and style. The 2nd verse reminds me of a dude named Cyan. He harmonizes the shit outta his pieces.

There are parts of this I would have done way differently. The 3rd verse was a bit rougher than the other 2. Probably just needs a little bit more time behind the microphone for the comfort level to come.

Good drop Cody

Battle Record
    0-1

right off the bat beat sounds cool, nice tempo, got a bit of a rock vibe, same with the intro/hook part, production quality is top notch, too clean if u ask me lol... first verse has a nice flow and delivery, i like that the rhyme pattern keeps switching, and is not so textbook where u can predict the next rhyme, dope shit.. singing part in the middle of the song is impeccable, your voices & flows complement each other very well, u guys could be a dope group/due.. second verse a little bit rougher around the edges but honestly sounds pretty ill too, the lil imperfections add some soul to the song at least imo.. overall very dope track ill be bumpin in the future for sure

Battle Record
    11-5

I know I said I was too busy to come around, but figured I'd pop into the audio section at least.

And yo, this is tight. This is a vibe. That hook is cool as fuck. This is a unique beat, the vocals may be a tad loud, but that first verse is nice. When that melody kicks in, it's spine chilling. The mix has got me wanting a bit, but those melody mix ins are CRAZY.

"Stack of lies" part was nutty.

That second verse was really different. I mean that in a good way - kind of strays away from typical flow a bit, switches it up. Solid delivery. Really heartfelt lyrics.

That hook is a beauty.

Not much bad to say man, other than the mix. It's a heartfelt jam I would bump again.

This on Spotify? Shoot me a link on FB if you don't mind and I'll add it to my cruising playlist bro.

Keep dropping.

Social Media: