User Tag List

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 1160

Thread: LLL Season 24: League Chat

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: LLL Season 24: League Chat

And to add to that, if you have a verse ready, for an opponent whom you were anticipating battling, but they no-showed, and you would rather post it for shine over scrapping it for later material, send it to one of us. I will gladly highlight it, but if it's like, trash, and you aren't feeling it. Forget all that.

It's just like that Justice Grimm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-5

Works for me either way. Most of the flips are specific enough I probably won’t use them on anyone else in the league. I’ll give her a day or so and then send it your way

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

what happened to everyones achievements @strange r

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    what happened to everyones achievements @strange r
    Dia is no longer here and he deleted all sorts of shit it’s being figured out. We may have to add shit manually unfortunately

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Dia is no longer here and he deleted all sorts of shit it’s being figured out. We may have to add shit manually unfortunately
    Wtf happened

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Wtf happened
    Not much really. Just the accomplishments are invisible for now until it’s fixed, and now Spree, myself, Soule, and Nohbody are admins. God of War assisted in the switch. Strobe spoke to us and knows about the situation. Said he’d leave things as they’ve currently become. Now MCD and Nahlidge are also supermods. We’re email blasting and mass messaging on social medias for activity. An audio tournament is coming for February. Zunto and Spree and Wuxia are going to be overseeing the text as it has been. XM, 10Fold, Chrit, DJB, have all appeared in the rap battles wilderness and new discord…among others. There’s currently a roundtable of decision makers instead of one man ruling and banning everybody. Annnnnd…cheers to fixing this place up a bit? Hooray!!!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    Not much really. Just the accomplishments are invisible for now until it’s fixed, and now Spree, myself, Soule, and Nohbody are admins. God of War assisted in the switch. Strobe spoke to us and knows about the situation. Said he’d leave things as they’ve currently become. Now MCD and Nahlidge are also supermods. We’re email blasting and mass messaging on social medias for activity. An audio tournament is coming for February. Zunto and Spree and Wuxia are going to be overseeing the text as it has been. XM, 10Fold, Chrit, DJB, have all appeared in the rap battles wilderness and new discord…among others. There’s currently a roundtable of decision makers instead of one man ruling and banning everybody. Annnnnd…cheers to fixing this place up a bit? Hooray!!!
    If there is an uptick in audio and video battles, I will cover those as well. In the first season of the main Penthusiast vodcast I'm covering Masterclass Performances and Masterwork Achievements, I have a few live battles from GT/KOTD/RBE/URL and a few audio battles from GRB (RapMusic) and other sites, as well as diss tracks. I already have a template for breakdowns and such in place, and I would enjoy covering the audio and video battle aspect of the site.
    Last edited by Wuxia; December 8th, 2021 at 09:45 AM

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

AI

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    That's all well and good.. but i mean why Dia is having a breakdown lol

Battle Record
    5-0

That's all well and good.. but i mean why Dia is having a breakdown lol
    potentialjo called him a potentialfagit

Battle Record
    32-6

idk i mean saying he might potentially become a faggot would be a misnomer because he is already in fact a faggot and has been for many years

Battle Record
    10-5

Shit I feel like he was banned most of if not the whole time I was here originally, and now I’m back just for him to get banned again. May never actually be here when he drops a verse

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Justice Grimm View Post
    Shit I feel like he was banned most of if not the whole time I was here originally, and now I’m back just for him to get banned again. May never actually be here when he drops a verse
    Dia was always a piece of shit.

Him being in charge was a terrible idea for whoever made it.
    AI

Battle Record
    32-6

Lmao. I took umbrage with his leadership faults back in 2017, and we regularly butted heads, shortly thereafter I left.

4 years later I come back, he's still in the leadership role, but within a matter of weeks of my return, without any contribution on my part, he gets removed and makes a dramatic exit.

Progress.

Battle Record
    10-5

Haha damn. Wasn’t he a mod or something on RIA? Not sure if I’m remembering right but I thought he was