User Tag List

Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 66 ... LastLast
Showing results 226 to 240 of 1160

Thread: LLL Season 24: League Chat

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: LLL Season 24: League Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    If any battler is finished with their verse and just sitting on it to see whether or not their opponent will show, go ahead and message it to me. The quicker I have access to your material, the sooner I can finish rendering all the assets that go into making your portion of the vid.

If we can do this regularly and make it habit forming, then we might be able to forgo the stat card idea and I can just do vids for every battle, each week.
    Or just don't be pussies and just post your verses once you write them.
    AI

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Guys, remember when Dia built RB?

I don’t.
    Remember when ppl flocked to battle on his RB site?

I dont

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Thank goodness. Dia you're an incalculably contemptible dunce and imbecile and a decrepit cold-hearted amalgamation of loathsome repulsiveness.
    Gone

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Remember when ppl flocked to battle on his RB site?

I dont
    Remember when Dia ate an entire family size bag of Totinos pizza rolls?

Yeah, thats a super common occurrence
    AI

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Battle Record
    41-13

Quote Originally Posted by Legend Reviver View Post
    this is proof that account wasn't used for anything that's going on now.

accomp list waant the winners for each?
    Holy shit you are a nerd ass weirdo.
    AI

Battle Record
    41-13

But for real though...

How you gonna be a petulant child for multiple decades? How is that even possible?
    AI

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Jesus.

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Anywhoooo…How bout them LLL battles y’all?

Lmfao

Battle Record
    242-30

Yo ima vote on this Orc vs Chrit shit tonight just to show the other voters up. Lol

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

This mother fucker.

Country, you fucking faggot. Glad COVID didn’t kill you. Hi, faggot. I miss you.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Okay, guys. What's happening right now can be described as pretty much a former employee, who was removed from his position and let go, being allowed to come back into the place of business he was just fired from, and loudly air out his grievances to anybody within earshot.

Now, I've muted his comments so I can just go about viewing the forum as I regularly do. But what is happening right now won't do the site any good, especially the LLL. I would like to eventually attract new registered users, and in the process, get some of the older guys who don't post here back to help get activity up again.

But that isn't going to happen if we have a former employee as well as the rest of the staff going back and forth in our league chat. Any single one of us with a family knows that we can get that kind of drama at home from our wives, girlfriends, kids, whatever. And I really don't think an appealing sell for inactive members is to show them that hey, you can leave all that dramatic real life bullshit alone for a few hours, come back to the site and text battle, and, on our end, to keep you here, we'll substitute all that dramatic real life bullshit you're trying to escape for a bit, with some dramatic text life bullshit instead.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Who is God of War?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    Who is God of War?
    One of the best.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be doing a future episode on one of GOW's battles, well, maybe a couple of battles. But that doesn't have anything to do with what I've been doing with the LLL. He's going to be featured on the main program.

Battle Record
    242-30

@God of War a godddamn text legend who needs to come drop some verses for ol' time sake.

also, @Diasick just sign up. save the drama for ya mama.