User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stranger

1 50.00%
  • Phalanx

1 50.00%
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: FL Contender Series: Stanger Vs Phalanx ( Phalanx wins via KO )

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

FL Contender Series: Stanger Vs Phalanx ( Phalanx wins via KO )

Rules:
    10 lines min
    16 lines max
    unless agreed otherwise by opponents
    due wednesday

@Stranger @Phalanx

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: FL Contender Series: Stanger Vs Phalanx

Check.

Stranger

I guess you thought your resurgence would generate a lot of chit chat bro.
    Now you regret unretiring, you’re about to ask a disciple for a lift back “home”.
    If you had a super power, you would want the fucking ability to erase memory.
    I bodied him on the mic, proved Ph wasn’t on my level, this is basic chemistry.
    You tried to use gunplay on plethora, that just put your verse in a tough spot,
    His bar ended you, your bar was “hey I got a gun, the permits in the glove box!”
    You being a champ means nothing, it proved the mods are clutching at straws.
    No one fucked w/ the event you won, rb heads ignored it like their mother in laws.

Phalanx

Yesterday at 3:43 PM
    That line leaned me, tbh, Dia.

You said my bar leaned you,
    Thanks, bitch but I hope you phal back and shatter your skull on a glass frame.
    So what if you’re a former FL champion, the PPV going longer than your last reign.

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

@Stranger aka Diasick aka Andy Barclay

You said go 10, chief..Soon as Andy Reid this? He knows its really a homi
    This will be the quickest body ever- Tyreek Hill as a zombie
    This fat guy biting Eminem? Ironic + a terrible choice!
    Obviously, Diaphony and that was him just channeling a parralel voice
    Some worried about you w/ mod powers but nerds like you are the best type
    Of course he's qualified to admin, he's already did that w/ his sex life
    But the way you butchered the skins?..man Im tryna be real patient.
    So I still wish you well...I just prefer the one in buffalo bills basement..
    In the sniper blind since yesterday, soon as you step out, .50cal'll dent your face
    This one night stand lead to bullets hookin up w/ Stranger like a tinderdate

Stranger

Re: FL Contender Series: Stanger Vs Phalanx - Open For Votes

open for votes

Stranger

upping for votes

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Ph level was cool. Last reign was light. A lot of shit talking but the creativity was kinda ehhh this verse.

Buffalo bill & tinder date were my favs out of Phal’s verse. His lows were much better than Strangers all around imo.

V/ Phalanx

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

I guess you thought your resurgence would generate a lot of chit chat bro.
    Now you regret unretiring, you’re about to ask a disciple for a lift back “home”.
    lol, i get this..pretty funny.
    If you had a super power, you would want the fucking ability to erase memory.
    I bodied him on the mic, proved Ph wasn’t on my level, this is basic chemistry.
    this was slick...
    You tried to use gunplay on plethora, that just put your verse in a tough spot,
    His bar ended you, your bar was “hey I got a gun, the permits in the glove box!”
    wasn't feelin' this one..it would be funny with some animated body movement in a live battle maybe tho
    You being a champ means nothing, it proved the mods are clutching at straws.
    No one fucked w/ the event you won, rb heads ignored it like their mother in laws.
    wasn't feeling this either..partially because I did like that battle and enjoyed it haha.
    You said my bar leaned you,
    Thanks, bitch but I hope you phal back and shatter your skull on a glass frame.
    So what if you’re a former FL champion, the PPV going longer than your last reign.
    more shit talking on the ppv than him really lol.. "you ain't been a champ for very long" isn't a big diss to me

vs

You said go 10, chief..Soon as Andy Reid this? He knows its really a homi
    This will be the quickest body ever- Tyreek Hill as a zombie
    ehh, wasn't really feeling this.. coulda been doper
    This fat guy biting Eminem? Ironic + a terrible choice!
    Obviously, Diaphony and that was him just channeling a parralel voice
    haha this was kinda creative. I liked it. coulda stung more tho
    Some worried about you w/ mod powers but nerds like you are the best type
    Of course he's qualified to admin, he's already did that w/ his sex life
    decent, felt kinda forced tho with the w/p tho
    But the way you butchered the skins?..man Im tryna be real patient.
    So I still wish you well...I just prefer the one in buffalo bills basement..
    lmao I dug this. line of the battle
    In the sniper blind since yesterday, soon as you step out, .50cal'll dent your face
    This one night stand lead to bullets hookin up w/ Stranger like a tinderdate
    this was nice.. smooth and connected.

For me here it's the Disciple and PH level punches against the tinderdate, buffalo bill, and diaphony punches..It's a close one but I think Phal just edges it for me. I've seen both ya'll do better but Phal just felt more consistent this round.

vote Phalanx

Battle Record
    0-2

Stranger - thanks for the shout out I laughed. I liked how some lines were clever like tying PH to chemistry. But first spot is tough you have to set the bar where second position can feed off the fire and I do give you credit for that!

Phalanx - I do have to say you had a better flow and rhyme sequence that I was able to pick up faster... and that silence of the lamb shit had me dying. Overall execution was better.

V/ Phalanx
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Stranger

phalanx wins via KO