User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 48

Thread: Penthusiast: LLL S24 Ep 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - PENDING)

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Penthusiast: LLL S24 Debuts TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Okay, it took a few days but a bottle of Nyquil later and I'm back. I'll have it uploaded soon.
    Hell yeah. Looking forward to your mags

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Penthusiast: LLL S24 PENDING

Alright. It's going to take 40 minutes to encode. Then I'll upload the vodcast, not sure how long that will end up taking, maybe a couple hours or more, but everythings finished and I'll post it later today.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Uploading now.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Wooooo!

Battle Record
    32-6

3 hrs 10 minutes later and we are now at...

14%

Battle Record
    32-6

62%

Battle Record
    5-0

Lmfaooo

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao

I even took same Nyquil and crashed a few hours like, "Yeah, I'll get some much needed rest and when I wake up, the video will be uploaded and life will be great."

Battle Record
    86-54

Gone

It's just like that Justice Grimm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-5

God damn son is your Internet powered by a hand crank?

Battle Record
    32-6

It's solar powered and usually much faster, when it's clear skies I can get the equivalent of about 5 times less than satellite internet, but it has been overcast lately and when you factor in goose migration and the electrical tape and reflective tarp I use to naturally confuse and repel insects in addition to weatherproofing the panel then my internet speeds decrease. Winter is coming so I'll definitely be upgrading my setup by using the heat and solar attributes of a steady and well-maintained campfire to boost my speeds.

Battle Record
    32-6

We're in the home stretch.

51 minutes left.

97%

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Deeeeeeeead… imagine your cp shutting down at 99%

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: Penthusiast: LLL S24 Ep:1 NOW AVAILABLE

Added to OP.

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: Penthusiast: LLL S24 Ep:1 NOW AVAILABLE

Just listened @Wuxia

Gone @ the PotentialJo, elephant, and Flying Carcass or whatever the third one name was lmaoooo

Also dope breakdowns of those battles. That dominate vs blue battle was great