User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 48

Thread: Penthusiast: LLL S24 Ep 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - PENDING)

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Penthusiast: LLL S24 Ep:1 NOW AVAILABLE

Where is it? I don’t see it

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Dope shit. Looking forward to the hype this adds to the league.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Right. The first half was scripted but I didn't want to do the breakdowns that way. The more accustomed to the back and forth and the timing, the less it will appear as if I'm scrambling and just deliver a more comfortable and organic breakdown.

Also I'm aware I could have done better with the editing, I went through a number of takes because of being sick, to the point of frustration, and I ended up just saying fuck it. I really didn't want to do that.

I'll correct it in the next episode and try to improve.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Where is it? I don’t see it
    In the first post, bottom of thread.

Battle Record
    5-0

@Stranger can you make me a sub forum here labeled “The LLL Office” where I can post the rankings, rules, and other administrative stuff

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Right. The first half was scripted but I didn't want to do the breakdowns that way. The more accustomed to the back and forth and the timing, the less it will appear as if I'm scrambling and just deliver a more comfortable and organic breakdown.

Also I'm aware I could have done better with the editing, I went through a number of takes because of being sick, to the point of frustration, and I ended up just saying fuck it. I really didn't want to do that.

I'll correct it in the next episode and try to improve.

- - - Updated - - -

In the first post, bottom of thread.
    Hmmm it’s only showing me the 1st three promo videos. Maybe I’ll have to check it out on the laptop.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Zunto let me know when you plan to put the pre-season mag up. I have an announcement thread going up with a hype vid around 11pm tonight and while I was waiting all day for the podcast to upload I put together a 5 minute spot that can be added to the weekly mags for additional content.

It's just like that Justice Grimm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-5

Dope podcast

Battle Record
    5-0

@Zunto let me know when you plan to put the pre-season mag up. I have an announcement thread going up with a hype vid around 11pm tonight and while I was waiting all day for the podcast to upload I put together a 5 minute spot that can be added to the weekly mags for additional content.
    Actually writing the mag as we speak, was gonna post it up within the next hour. Send me what you want to put in it, also you can add the podcast and whatever else you want to it once I post it.

Battle Record
    12-3

Why can everybody see this but me dammit!!!!

Battle Record
    32-6

Why can everybody see this but me dammit!!!!
    Lmao. The 1st 3 were all uploaded to Streamable to avoid copyright strikes. The one I just posted was an Unlisted YouTube vid.

Battle Record
    12-3

Lmao. The 1st 3 were all uploaded to Streamable to avoid copyright strikes. The one I just posted was an Unlisted YouTube vid.
    Link to the YouTube vid?

Battle Record
    32-6

Link to the YouTube vid?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

This is dope. That blue bayou vs dom was fire

Battle Record
    32-6

So for the Penthusiast vodcast I've decided to keep the Choice Recaps reserved for Contenders and Championship Matches, TLC Results, and if a battle or two drops that turns out to be really special, they will be included as well. It's still only 2 recaps per vodcast.

However.

Weekly Recaps will be unvelied this week where each battle will be recapped in its own short vid.

On Episode 2 of Penthusiast: LLL S24 I will talk in detail about TLC and what it means for you, and I will have the 2 Choice Recaps trailers going up soon.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Appreciate the work dawg