User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Icky Jay ft Chrit - Tour (produced be Remdolla)

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    AI

Re: Icky Jay ft Chrit - Tour (produced be Remdolla)

greetings gays

The speed you two knocked this out is impressive. Chrit trying some melodic vocals and I think they work. Matches the vibe of the track which is super laid back and then you come in with the raps all hype and bringing that energy. I liked the beat drop outs and I can hear some subtle pans and a falsetto? behind the vocals? It gives it a sense of depth and adds some ambience.
    Icky got that chill "Drake" vibe and sounds super polished. Again, it's not really something I would bump in the wild but I can absolutely respect the craftsmanship. There's a lot of cool little flourishes in the track with the panned adlibs and reverbs etc - Mix is on point and the flow is super smooth. You both created a super chill vibe with this one and I enjoyed the listen!
    I love meaty dicks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i wish i knew how to mix like u, very nice man , very nice.

Battle Record
    11-5

I dig the vibe of this. The hook was dope.

The second melody comes in a little...awkward. Its like you werent exactly sold like you could hit the notes. It comes with more practice. I see that you were trying to match that slick delivery on the hook.

The second verse sounds like it belongs a little more. A little more natural with the melody and flow. That beat is too smooth though.

This has replayability. Fairly consistent all around, catchy hook.

Mix is pretty good overall, definitely could use some work to match each artist better.

Keep dropping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media: