User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: This is karma.

Stranger

This is karma.

Being censored, and not allowed to speak my mind, doesn’t seem fair to me.
    Imagine my thoughts being barricaded, they’re saying I need speech therapy.
    Or is that a design to control me, maybe the government forcing its conformity?
    A virus was used as a disguise, they decided to put a mask over abnormality.
    Now art is brainwashed, poems are praising religion and saying it’s saving grace.
    If you really believe that and you weren't programmed, I’ll never take it away.
    We have been fighting a war of the worlds, you should stay away from the frontline.
    I tried to prepare by looking at the signs, which signaled there’s not enough time.
    If I take my life like robin williams no one would bat an eye or even look surprised.
    But at least my heart will go on like Pinocchio's nose after reading a book of lies
    I know the future will never be bright as I hope for if I’m constantly revising a plan.
    You can see the evil because the darkness is in black irises, the eyes of a man,
    The lies from a scam go unnoticed, as we move on ignoring the cries from a fan.
    Who has a blade inside of his hand, ready to cut open the mind of the damned.
    I danced with the devil and sang his praise when there wasn’t any music playing.
    I figured I was headed straight to hell, because of feuds with dudes that are used to praying.
    The signs were useless, my future is confusing; lived in rooms with nooses hanging.
    On the streets where a nuisance begs for loose change, hated that brutal pavement,
    Every corner you can stand over the body, and never hold a glimmer of hope.
    I learned to cut through the crowd, they called me the blade how I enter a throat.
    With death approaching it’s obvious I’m the chosen one, self-centered; a goat.
    It doesn't matter what I think about myself, an undeserved ego will never render a vote.
    I read prose like it was gospel, highly impressionable I guess the writer is an accomplice.
    OCD was chronic, excuses; ironically, I blamed distraction on goals I didn’t accomplish.
    It’s hard to see what’s catastrophic, there are different sides of chaos like it’s catatonic.
    I want to make sure I see it coming, so the warning sirens aren’t an empty promise.
    I gave you time to get out of dodge, you stayed near the onslaught just to blame me.
    They say they’ll always be loyal, know what's crazy? My first love tried to change me.
    I was almost erased by this insanity, I ended it right there and took a long intermission.
    No relationship since then, I’m not perfect but there’s no such thing as mint condition.
    I died that day but never dwell on it, oftentimes I wonder where I would be if I modified,
    That was the fentanyl in my bloodstream, it was a eulogy you can still harmonize.
    That was the declining health, constantly remind myself I’m the target that karma finds,
    Buried in self-pity and haunted inside, restrained by a harness forced upon the darkest sky.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: This is karma.

That was really deep... and solemn. It reminded me of a few nightmares I had and at first is scary but the 2nd time around it brings you peace and comfort. I hope you are not that sad inside... @Stranger but why do you call it karma? What did you do?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919