Capitalism was catapulted into this condition
    Capital corruption causes corrosion and constriction
    Restrictions, prohibitions, Communist dogma
    Road to the riches replaced by bologna
    I mean phony baloney bullshit about community
    Robin Hood government robbing goods from you and me
    Can't properly prosper but continue voting foolishly
    Expecting different results now that's solely lunacy
    What can the godly figures Sol and Luna see?
    Birth of destruction or the earth spiraling beautifully?
    infektedpenz

Soule

Re: The Takeover

That was pretty cool. Like a hybrid of Cry and Enoch. There were a couple lines after the midway mark where the flow seemed to slip a bit but the first half was definitely entertaining. Glad to see you still writing, make sure to hit up chronicles of the Wanderer. First part of a series Cry and I are doing. Nominated.

Battle Record
    0-2

This was amazing and insightful... I could relate because as a woman I've been thru the "fields" like a man... but I'm not a feminist and many of my exes or friends have been offended by my strength or really just being straight up and speaking it as it is. I don't believe in being submissive either BUT at the same time a man should protect, guide, and teach. You brought up a lot of feelings for me reading this and I hope to see more. Thank you!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Heyyyyy man! It’s Cry! Long time no speak. Haven’t talked in forever, hope you still trying your audio thing and honing those skills my dude. I miss our chats sometimes but hate social media much more lol. So it’s still worth not speaking unfortunately!!!

Your piece here was dope bro. There was one odd word usages here for me if I’m being reeeeally nitpicky. Just the “demonstrable” part. I felt like it threw the scheme off a little or you had to pronounce the word different to make it match. Also bologna doesn’t rhyme with dogma and is actually said the same way you say “baloney” haha… but that’s being so picky it’s retarded honestly. You really did well and I like your language. You’ve always been good with your vocabulary and you never seem to run out of words my man. The idea of useless activity during the collapse of a beautiful world in the middle of total chaos is cool. I like a good ol’ doom and gloom style piece and there’s not much bad I can say. I know you can get more creative than this - but it was refreshing as hell to read something from you and see you make your Rapbattles return! I like that some of us are slowly gravitating back to the site and always enjoy a familiar face. I’m on here like every day. You should get more active man!! Be cool to talk again. There’s an RB discord chat to join as well you should download the app and come chop it up sometime. Much love!

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

its so dope to see a drop from you man. You are really one of the first people i made contact with joining this site and have remained cool with from day 1. So i almost feels a bit nostalgic for me when i see a rare trajik drop pop on the forum and it feels like the clock went back what is it? 10 fucking years now lmao. . .

anyway, i really liked all the alliteration splashed in every where especially in the first half. usually someone gone for so long then coming back will have a lot of technical errors and rust, but im not seeing that here. I would really have to nit-pick to find any sort of flaws in this. The flow was really smooth, your concept was cool, everything was fluid and easy to read. man, i would love to see the likes of you, 143, emily, grimmy, YD, and slayrr make return to this site. or at the very least, i would love a reunion collab hahaha. . anyway man. this was dope, im just happy man. . glad to see you around even if just temporary, glad your doing well, glad that your pen is still sharp. stay up fam

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-2

Good read... me and them just don’t get along... we don’t have the same tastes or humor. But back to the piece I liked it and how I relate? I really don’t know... I just hope it’s like when the stock market crashed and I went up. I really don’t know what to say except EVERYONE deserves comfort and peace in their own body and not to be abused or forced.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought stock because there was no way to go but up and made a minor killing when it did
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919