User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Phalanx

3 60.00%
  • Cody Nash

2 40.00%
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Pic Battle - Cody Nash vs Phalanx - Phalanx Wins

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Pic Battle - Cody Nash vs Phalanx - Phalanx Wins

12 lines. Due Sunday.
    Check in with your picture.
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/atta...6&d=1635544028
    @Cody Nash
    Last edited by Phalanx; December 14th, 2022 at 11:17 PM

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Pic Battle - Cody Nash vs Phalanx

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/atta...6&d=1635544028

Yo, there's no controversy in deadin' Phal...be it an overdose or a little child
    he's the only man with a Michael Jackson nose who also LOOKS like a fuckin' pedophile
    like Mike's kid did his dad, I'll bury The Golden One...this hobo's bridgeworthy, or scarier
    man I can't decide if I'll give him a blanket, or do him like Blanket over the barrier
    postin' more than one pic is work for him, & my hands won't wait til his fists drop
    I think it's funny he predicted the outcome by postin' him sleepin' from on his job
    even from there he can't down me, with raps as shit as them port-a-pottys
    ...and after I throw him over that edge, I see a few places I'll store the body
    red collar worker? let's profile him...could prolly tell you what flag he's flyin'
    put that building to his 6 like it's January n' he just wore horns to the capitol riots
    I thought "construction worker" too ya'll, but I'm in healthcare - he's NOT clever
    they put those reflector jackets on his type so the fireman catch his fall better

Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post

Never heard of you...
    but I saw the accomps..and had to see what this man's bout
    So I checked yo background...and like this pic..not much that stands out
    So the idea of a comeback? Is something you should stop
    As far as yo wrist?
    Grab a cleaver, give it a good chop..It leaking is something we wood watch.
    And I hope your lenses get coated in the blood from that open vein
    So I can start swinging at that stained glass like the hunchback of notre dame
    Speaking of quasimodo..the resemblance is awfully close bro..its uncanny as fuck
    Would slice ya throat but w/ shoulders up to his ears..I'd need a chainsaw to manage the cut
    Not sure about the neckbeard...maybe Disney is this coward's theme..
    But it kind of looks like yo ear hair is Rapunzel reenacting the tower scene
    Ill let the bullets ricochet in his rib cage Im harming this kid..
    I might get the fucking chair after I fucking put this arm to his rib
    Last edited by Phalanx; October 30th, 2021 at 11:55 AM Reason: Fixing typo w/ permission.

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Dee Bee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Pic Battle - Cody Nash vs Phalanx - Open For Votes

Alright

Good battle guys but I gotta go wit Phalanx here. Nash I liked the Pedophile line and the Store your Body one. But Phalanx you had the wood watch, the stain glass, and the Chain saw one so MVGT Phalanx in a close one.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Pic Battle - Cody Nash vs Phalanx - OPEN FOR VOTES

Yo, there's no controversy in deadin' Phal...be it an overdose or a little child
    he's the only man with a Michael Jackson nose who also LOOKS like a fuckin' pedophile

vs

agreed his pic didnt stand out, but neither did you verse. unfortunately u didnt havemuch to work with. i got cody nash taking this in a close one. didnt feel either battler was creative with the material provided in the pics

v/ cody nash

Battle Record
    19-1

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

light jokes
    like Mike's kid did his dad, I'll bury The Golden One...this hobo's bridgeworthy, or scarier
    man I can't decide if I'll give him a blanket, or do him like Blanket over the barrier
    weak punch. more like a statement.
    postin' more than one pic is work for him, & my hands won't wait til his fists drop
    I think it's funny he predicted the outcome by postin' him sleepin' from on his job
    naw no punch here
    lol ok pretty weak but u used the pic here. fake decent.
    red collar worker? let's profile him...could prolly tell you what flag he's flyin'
    put that building to his 6 like it's January n' he just wore horns to the capitol riots
    naw this was all over the place. could of been fire.
    I thought "construction worker" too ya'll, but I'm in healthcare - he's NOT clever
    they put those reflector jackets on his type so the fireman catch his fall better
    naw lol this was didnt hit

vs

Never heard of you...
    aight lite jab
    As far as yo wrist?
    naw all over the place
    aight another jab
    Speaking of quasimodo..the resemblance is awfully close bro..its uncanny as fuck
    Would slice ya throat but w/ shoulders up to his ears..I'd need a chainsaw to manage the cut
    ehh close land but could of landed hard
    lol
    naw weak

No real punches here. lacked creativity form both sides. some decent concepts brewing but overall lite battle. GOing to vote for the one who used the pic most and had the LOTB.

v. phalanx

Battle Record
    1-0

Cody Nash:

very cartoonish and comical, it was what i like about rap you didnt take it serious and just had fun.. the punches werent horrible the were a bit under par for whats out there but some were def landing like the fact you cant decide if he is even a looser or just a LOOSER either way that type of ish is hot.. structure was loosley fitted and the relation to the pic was off the chain.. lots of personals which i loved.. gl

Phalanx:
    dude this was a killer structure flow vocab and general punches you have perfected but you was lacking any personals so its like yeh you hitting the topic as far as the picture goes but not really hitting the person.. i still found to be very funny and colourful but in the end the personals are all that let you down.. cool piece all and all though..

dope:

dope to hehe:

vote = cody nash

i think if this was just two stories you come across in the streets i would be over p's like damn and read again but the fact its a text battle you gotta have certain elements and codys had what p's lacked gl guys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

ehhh, his nose does look like MJ’s but itms worded poorly

again, weird wording but decent

nahhhh

not great, but it’s relevant to the pic and flows solid

thassa reach

ehhh, kinda corny

VS

Never heard of you...

hella basic but flows well

As far as yo wrist?

not a punchline

best line of the battle

nahhh

lol goofy but funny

not great but you did enough to get the w

Phalanx wins for better flow, punches, and humor. Cody Nash was straight but needs to work on his wording and concepts.

Vote- Phalanx

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

3-2 Phal

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Even battle to me

Both had great flows & Punchlines

I like Cody vs more

Vote-Cody

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Cody- opener was blah
    blanket line was decent but could of been harder
    Store the body line was ur best
    Last two bars were blah
    Pham- opener was light
    Wood watch was ok, cud of hit harder
    The rest was alright, I feel like u cud of came harder even tho there isn’t a lot in pic..
    vote phal.. just connected lol better for me .. smoother light jabs

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Vs

My expectations were slightly higher from the battle given the names involved. Both verses flowed well and full of decent jabs and good concepts but not many real haymakers. Overall this battle is pretty tight but I think phalanx had one less bad that missed for me.
    V/phal

Battle Record
    19-1

@Cody Nash 13 Months Later...

Phalanx wins 5-3.