User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Round 4 Mag - Finals Dejavu

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Round 4 Mag - Finals Dejavu

Finals Dejavu

Round 3 is in the books. Shout outs to the majority of the field posting on time, and the fact that we had 100% attendance this round. Two really solid semifinal showdowns. Lets jump right into the semi-final review.

Round 3 Recap

Phalanx vs King Dee Bee

Hats off to KDB. For the record, he may be the first person to use a phonetically correct name flip vs me. Phalanx being pronounced Fay-Links. Kudos on that. He's been solid all season. I really appreciate all your contributions week in & week out. Sorry your ride had to end here. Hope you sign into the LLL & alias tourny. Phalanx advanced.

Greedy vs Mac.

A solid match up, Mac's magical late season momentum finally got brought to a screeching halt. Kudos to Mac on a great run & we'll be looking forward to seeing you pick it back up next week in the LLL. Joog advances to the finals.

Top 3 Punches Round 3
    + Bonus Throwback Bars

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    @King Dee Bee

If I grab the piece? I'm sure he'll see, I mint business & came w/ lethal certainty
    So you'll see this metal pressed to King's face like a medieval currency
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    The rifles gon' melt ya. So ya Nikes won't help, fella. These guns r hot
    Once these bullets hit the Airmax 90 percent dead whether he runs or not
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dee Bee View Post
    I stand over body's and empty clips, hard bang wit the 5th/
    I'ma give 'Phase 10' without giving the card game as a gift/
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx (Wk 16: Vs Greedy[12/2018]
    Listen joog...

You caught me in a Christmas mood, So I'll crack his head w/ a fifth of booze...
    These spirits'll have this Greedy fucker face his death like Mister Scrooge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy(Finals: Vs Phalanx [1/2019]
    I got a pair of twin choppas. Theyre 14k plated, and takin souls early
    So u bout to see tag team gold...but when GrimmReaper carries u, it aint for no tourney

Finals Preview & Odds

Season Finals - Phalanx (14-1) vs Greedy (5-0)

Hello, again. A trilogy three years in the making. Our paths collided in the 1-2 twice before, the last if which was a Season Finals in 2019. The record stands at 1-1 dating back to that season. Good luck, bro. Lets make it a classic.

Outro

Well, here we are at the end of another season. Be sure to vote it up for the finals.

Also be sure to keep and eye out for sign up threads for the upcoming Masquerade Massacre & yet-to-be-titled a capela diss tournies.

Announcements for those will be released in the coming weeks. In the me time be sure to check out the Throwdown Tournament & The Lethal Lyricist League

@King Dee Bee @Mimic @Kill Spree @Cody Nash @KnoXville. @Mac. @Fresh @malediction @Joe Boston @Slayerr. @Greedy

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Dee Bee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Round 4 Mag - Finals Dejavu

Shout out to you Phalanx. You made me reach deep down in the bag to try to come up wit a good name flip.

Good luck in the champ match.
    3 Kingz Cartel....2 time B-R-V Text Rap Heavyweight champ

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

Re: Round 4 Mag - Finals Dejavu

good shit phalanx.. this is what I call consistency