User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Serious Thread About CaronaVirus, or KungFlu...

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Serious Thread About CaronaVirus, or KungFlu...

That makes no sense... I don't know what homosutra magic is and my father passed 3 months ago... I'm not gonna flip out about that comment or disrespect cause it's really not that serious.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Nobody knows what homosutra magic really IS.

But to the researcher who discovers the cause, or makes some correlations, will solve not only millions of sexual frustrations but also our current pandemic which is still ravaging the globe. There's a Nobel prize in there for the dedicated individual who can come out of the closet and put on the lab coat, and figure out what even IS homosutra magic, you guys?

Battle Record
    0-2

Well since I'm the one getting abused some how - while you all the only ones that seem to understand what's even going on right now... if you get all them bitches up off me and get me back to my own God, family, and religion maybe we can solve it... and make sure it never happens to an innocent person ever again. ESPECIALLY like it's all good and just some joke or game. I was working back to exercising doing much much better and then BAM here they come... WHO AND FOR WHAT KEVIN? I don't know who promised you what or why you even here but EVERYONE is going to leave me alone now - I want nothing to do with ANY OF THEM EVER AGAIN!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    get all them bitches up off me
    I want nothing to do with ANY OF THEM EVER AGAIN!
    This nigga spittin.

And regarding your father and his untimely passing, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to offend. I, of course, was talking about your father doing all that stuff with the dicks, mine and yours smashed together that is, before he passed away. I would never in any way imply that your father was the creator of homosutra magic after his passing.

I'm very sorry for that misunderstanding.
    Last edited by Spartacus; October 4th, 2021 at 12:22 AM

Battle Record
    0-2

No that doesn't make sense and definitley wasn't me.

- - - Updated - - -

LMFAO... you bitches couldve stopped at any time!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I have conversations that I don't even get to hear? Just shaking my head yes or no or ok like this crazy person. I just can't and refuse to respect a God or family that uses physical and other wise abuse to trick and demand their way.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Update: Stardate 99604.66

There is a vaccination, or a few rather, now; but the virus has the persistence perk like a bitch and keeps mutating so that homosutra and it's magic continue to take us in the night like your old scoutmaster in your new sleeping bag.

The govt is making us put all kinds of stuff inside of us, many ppl being forced to give expressed verbal and enthusiastic consent. Which isn't consent at all, really.

I concluded the experiment here by hypothesizing which choice you'd pick based off how gay each of your fathers are\were.

Empirically, the overwhelming selection was 'C'. That comes as a surprise to some, but not to me, cuz I was there when he braided our penises together and rollplayed a young, hungry, gay suckling calf.