User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Crew Section

Soule

Crew Section

@God of War @ILLunatic @Kill Spree

1. Make a Hall of Fame for the dope, archived crews. IJL. Artificial Intelligence. The Next Level. Second Coming. Po'Ethics. Scytsophrenia. Hence Forward. Abstani Collective. Crews like that that were here for years and achieved a ton deserve recognition. It also helps current crews with an understanding of what it takes to be a legendary crew on RB.

2. Give the current established crews some front page recognition instead of hiding them in a subforum. Like they used to be.

3. Enforce crew regulations. There's at least two crews doing nothing. Make it so they have to stay active and consistent rather than just being a dead forum. Don't just give them a warning once a year. Enforce that shit so they'll either break or they'll get their gears rolling.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Crew Section

Quote Originally Posted by El Villain View Post
    @God of War @ILLunatic @Kill Spree

1. Make a Hall of Fame for the dope, archived crews. IJL. Artificial Intelligence. The Next Level. Second Coming. Po'Ethics. Scytsophrenia. Hence Forward. Abstani Collective. Crews like that that were here for years and achieved a ton deserve recognition. It also helps current crews with an understanding of what it takes to be a legendary crew on RB.

2. Give the current established crews some front page recognition instead of hiding them in a subforum. Like they used to be.

3. Enforce crew regulations. There's at least two crews doing nothing. Make it so they have to stay active and consistent rather than just being a dead forum. Don't just give them a warning once a year. Enforce that shit so they'll either break or they'll get their gears rolling.
    I like this shit

Soule

Let's make the crew section dope again.

Battle Record
    0-1

Delete Artificial Intelligence and limit the reach of IP, realistically they have been killing off crews since The Senate imploded.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Yeah, definitely delete the only legit crew name on the site... haha
    AI

“¡Viva la Revolución!”

Soule

smh

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Delete Artificial Intelligence and limit the reach of IP, realistically they have been killing off crews since The Senate imploded.
    Your A Fucking Tard
    AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

The crew section isn't gonna thrive with just AI and IP, we need another crew or two that'll actually collab and battle. Otherwise what's the point of a crew section?

Battle Record
    0-1

Fuck, I could butcher AI easy and I almost ended IP with The Senate.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Lol
    AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Fuck, I could butcher AI easy and I almost ended IP with The Senate.
    Truth.

Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Truth.
    You're welcome to battle us all individually bro haha
    AI

“¡Viva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Poeta Demonio View Post
    You're welcome to battle us all individually bro haha
    If I recall correctly I've taken down at least two crews myself and had a few more while with The Senate.

AI has this villain fag, that alone is giving me the advantage.

Let's do a me vs all of you match where I have to beat ALL of you. Whatever it is, AI will need all the help they can get.

Fags.

Soule

I'm not in AI anymore, but if I were, I'd wreck you in a topical battle. With your terribly written short stories and your boring ass personality.

Battle Record
    18-1

If I recall correctly I've taken down at least two crews myself and had a few more while with The Senate.

AI has this villain fag, that alone is giving me the advantage.

Let's do a me vs all of you match where I have to beat ALL of you. Whatever it is, AI will need all the help they can get.

Fags.
    Your odds have just just gone down now Dagel has left haha

But if you're you're for real I can try and get people together on it haha not sure how it'd work
    AI

“¡Viva la Revolución!”