User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: First Four Chat....

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

First Four Chat....

Please note that the first week is extremely long to accommodate the holiday season. Talk Away

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    8-9

Re: First Four Chat....

@late bloomer @Enclave

I have sent you guys a pm but I will list it here, since your battles have been no showed you will battle each other and a new thread will be created.

Both of you will get wins for this battle but you will be battling each other for the tie breaker. You will battle each other again at a future date.... and you don't have to re check in just post and you both have an automatic extension
    Last edited by 143; December 20th, 2016 at 01:37 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good looks. Thanks
    Best Rookie of Season 13 - Poet's Society

Battle Record
    8-9

So to all the competitors, apparently I have been using the chinese version of the calendar and have put the wrong days with the right dates. For this mistake I will grant everyone an extension so you now have to post by 12/29 which is thursday.. My apologies
    @ILLunatic @OG Maestro @Enclave @late bloomer

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    So to all the competitors, apparently I have been using the chinese version of the calendar and have put the wrong days with the right dates. For this mistake I will grant everyone an extension so you now have to post by 12/29 which is thursday.. My apologies
    @ILLunatic @OG Maestro @Enclave @late bloomer
    I seen today's date with Thursday and figured it was a typo

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    5-21

i might write mine tonight i dont know i might need extension but ill definitely have somethign prepared might write something up right quick
    a labyrinth of power.....

Thanks for the heads up

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

@Enclave @late bloomer
    @143 @Metrics @ILLunatic @OG Maestro

if you guys wouldnt mind, please PM me a personal bio.

can include

where your from
    how many years writing
    list of accomplishments
    links to favorite topicals or audios you have posted
    and / or any other information you would like to divulge about yourself

would be awesome if you could also include your photo as well. . .

the bios you provide will help the staff better prepare your weekly league magazines. my goal is to make the magazines more about the writers in the league vs just breaking down all the battles and giving predictions. i want each of you to be the stars of the magazine

thanks

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

@143 I do want to ask that you combined my battle with bloomer and closed our others stating that me and bloomer will both receive wins for the no shows from our other battle, yet we still battle each other and you said we would likely face each other again... now, a few things..

- does the win from original battle go on my official record? If so, it's missing.
    - does the combined battle with bloomer count to the effect of one of us ending this week 2-0 and the other 1-1 because that's confusing AF

Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    @143 I do want to ask that you combined my battle with bloomer and closed our others stating that me and bloomer will both receive wins for the no shows from our other battle, yet we still battle each other and you said we would likely face each other again... now, a few things..

- does the win from original battle go on my official record? If so, it's missing.
    - does the combined battle with bloomer count to the effect of one of us ending this week 2-0 and the other 1-1 because that's confusing AF
    You both win and at the end of the week the standings will show you both 1-0. you will face each other again, and if you have the same record at the end of four weeks for instance 2-2 this battle will be the tie breaker between you two as seeding depending on the vote count. So if you win this 3-2 you will be a higher seed than late bloomer because of this battle. If any one is recombined to battle, it will be for the purpose of determining seeding going into the next round. So look at this as tie breakers to help you get a higher seeding. You will always get the win if you are no showed...

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    You both win and at the end of the week the standings will show you both 1-0. you will face each other again, and if you have the same record at the end of four weeks for instance 2-2 this battle will be the tie breaker between you two as seeding depending on the vote count. So if you win this 3-2 you will be a higher seed than late bloomer because of this battle. If any one is recombined to battle, it will be for the purpose of determining seeding going into the next round. So look at this as tie breakers to help you get a higher seeding. You will always get the win if you are no showed...
    Where's the Sign In/Out thread?

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    Where's the Sign In/Out thread?
    once you sign in, the only way out is death

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    Yeah WHAT HE SAID.... SORRY COMING RIGHT UP....

Battle Record
    8-9

PLEASE VOTE NOW FEED IS OPTIONAL AND IN THE BATTLE WITH OG AND ILL PLEASE GIVE SOME FEED FOR ILLS VERSE..... @Enclave @late bloomer @143 @Metrics @ILLunatic @OG Maestro

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    lmao that's funny