Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: Week 2 Mag

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Week 2 Mag

Welcome to the 1-2 Punch week two mag. I'd like to start off by saying thank you to all who knocked out the voting and got it done and a to everyone who didn't. A lot of people complained saying "omg we have to vote on everything wahhh that's too much. To those of you who feel that way, I say if I wouldn't be so strict on voting and your battle brought in 7 votes you'd still be bitching. At least this way you're bitching but you're getting 15-20 votes so you get a good input on your punch if you lose 3-4 you can think hey the voters are stupid. If you lost 10-9 you realize a hefty amount of people voted for you so maybe next time you spend a little more time. If you lose 15-1 like you just accept it. In all seriousness the more votes we get the better this league will be. This week the Whambulance had to make an emergency stop in the 1-2 Punch Chat:

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    I always lose on some bullshit.. I should of never told my age

Sent from The Edge Of A Cliff
    If people are voting based on age, then everyone sign out now cuz illunatics old ass in going to be the undefeated champ. I read all the battles and I can honestly say most of the battles were voted on correctly. A few were closer than they should've been as well and A LOT of people got docked votes. A lot of people didn't really elaborate their votes like I wanted either but I gave some leeway shout out to greedy on that wp lol, cuz it's only week 1 but I will be cracking down as we move forward.

Flip Of The Week
    [YOUTUBE]DEDd_4KF3LI[/Youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    He ain't on my level, and the poems u write make me swear you got ovaries
    The only way this cat Stanza Chants is if I started accidentally reciting his poetry
    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Dawg you’re a clown, he’ll get smashed quick, at a glance,
    Truth is, reciting poems out loud is the only way this faggot stanza chants.

BOOTED

E Tha Real(1-0) Lack Of Links
    Truth Iscariot(0-1) Lack Of Links
    Allen Knight(0-1) No Show
    Professor Frost(0-1) No Show
    Cai(0-1) No Show

PROBATION [Miss one link and get the boot]

Kontext(1-0)
    Miracle(0-1)
    Dark Matter(0-1)
    Cred(0-1)
    Lenox(0-1)

ON WATCH [Miss one link be on probation]

Letterman(0-1)
    Fresh(1-0)
    Pavonia(1-0)

RANKINGS
    Aero(1-0)
    Unfukwitable(1-0)
    Aker(1-0)
    iLLunatic(1-0)
    Barcotic(1-0)
    Chicken Nigglet(1-0)
    Spaz(1-0)
    Smog(1-0)
    Greedy(1-0)
    Coup De Grace(1-0)
    Not N Nice(0-1)
    Meks(0-1)
    Joe Boston(0-1)
    Enbombz(0-1)
    Alphadog(0-1)
    Killing Spree (1-0)

Week 1 Results:

Cai vs [W]Coup De Grace
    Allen Knight vs [W]Greedy
    [W]Fresh vs Truth Iscariot
    [W]Smog vs Alphadog
    [W]Barcotic vs Cred
    Letterman vs [W]ILLunatic
    [W]Chicken Nigglet vs Lenox
    [W]Killing Spree vs Joe Boston
    Miracle vs [W]E Tha Real
    [W]Aero vs Not N Nice
    The Infamous vs [W]Kontext
    [W]iSpaz vs Enbombz
    [W]Unfukwitable vs Dark Matter
    [W]Aker vs Meks.
    Professor Frost vs [W]Pavonia
    [W]iSpaz vs Enbombz

WEEK 2 PREDICTIONS
    Chicken Nigglet vs Aero
    CN had a bar last week that was deemed played by most of the voters, aero came with the unorthodox slow it down punch that really pissed Kontext off lol. I think aero will actually come with a regular punch this week and do enough to secure the win.

Unfukwitable vs Enbombz
    Unfuk actually lost the battle last week but due to a misunderstanding with his opponents and voting links he was declared the winner. Enbombz took a loss to spazz. Although en has showed potential with his lines and made it to the contenders match in FL I feel Unfuk ks too seasoned and will win this match up.

Barcotic vs PAVONIA
    Bar had one of the best lines from week one, pav won on a no show. Although I'm not completely sure what pav can come with bar has an impressive resume and is in the finals of LLL so I see bar winning this pretty easily.

Dark Matter vs Alphadog
    Tough two weeks for alpha, drew the defending champ in week one now he faced dark. dark is a well know battler who is capable of bringing fire and I think that Alphadog is outmatched here.

BStill vs 3bet
    Shouldn't even of been a match IMO. 3 bet has like 5 post lol. BStill is someone who use to battle on here and recently came back this will either be a no show or a win by BStill. Don't see him losing.

Kontext vs Joe Boston
    Kontext is a live battler and joe battles in the vbl so this will be an interesting match up, both had solid careers in text although kontexts came back around 07-10. I give the edge here to JOE unless Kontext can channel his inner 2009 self and bring a dope punch.

Lenox vs Coup De Grace
    Coup is already shook in the chat, talking shit to me asking why I matched him with a "top tier" opponent in week one. Lenox ks coming off a week where he knew he could've done better,so I give the edge here to Lenox I feel he is the most composed out of the two and will come up with a solid punch.

Miracle vs iSpaz
    Interesting match up here, interesting cuz Miracle will either no show, drop dope or drop something extremely played lol spaz is a new dude who has won some FL battles and his week 1 battle and I feel his momentum will carry him onto a win here.

Meks vs pistols Pete
    I have no idea who pistols Pete is, I don't have Meks biography either but I do know he will show up and can compose a punch so I have to give the edge to Meks.

Aker vs ILLunatic
    Both of these dudes won their week one match up, both been battling for a while so experience wise they're even but from what Ive been seeing from Aker as of late he's a man on a mission and I feel he will come out victorious in this one.

Killing spree vs toretto
    Lol I'm a win

letterman vs not n nice
    Not is a dude who is a writer but can hold his own out here, letterman is someone that when he isn't being a douchebag and not voting on the required amount of battles can draw enough energy to compose a dope punch. After losing last week of deducted votes I think letterman will take care of business here.

Fresh vs Cred
    I te resting match up as well, I think this is an EVEN match up however I will give the edge to fresh because Cred at any moment can go MIA for two months lmao. Should be a close one edge to fresh

Smog vs Greedy
    The defending champ vs prolly one of the top 3 dudes on the site right now. Both can come with a haymaker, last week greedy dropped a dope punch vs Allen and I believe he will do it once again here and leave with a W.

TOP PUNCH: TIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    a self-proclaimed shotta, huh? s' not what a lot of us believe
    ur lines involving a Gun Range from decent to I'd rather get shot at one than read
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    I'd hate to catch a body then hide it, but his shit talking's gonna force the action
    Why show Al leeway... when I can show his mom the one his corpse is stashed in
    WORST PUNCH: TIE

Quote Originally Posted by Allen knight
    Quote Originally Posted by professor frost
    Quote Originally Posted by cai
    No showing faggots

WTFs
    WTF at only 3 no shows
    WTF at all the votes we got
    WTF at you guys voting vs Lenox cuz of his age
    WTF at you guys being scared to vote vs an admin
    WTF at you guys PMimg me "am I winning"
    WTF at someone voting twice on a battle and once for each person
    WTF at people note getting their votes in

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Week 2 Mag

dope mag @Toretto damn someone was just talking bout that Plies slam holy shit!!!! anyways appreciate the hard work the pictures were funny brought more to the mag.
    [url]https:

Reborn
    Battle Record
    2-0

That's like the third time fresh bites a concept but he's a admin so nothing happens

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Entertaining read. I was busy this weekend didnt have time to vote but u better drop the binoculars son lol voyeur ass muhfucka

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Nigglet View Post
    That's like the third time fresh bites a concept but he's a admin so nothing happens
    Ur an idiot i havent bit shit._

And this coming from the idiot i shoulda banned for posting nudes of himself n shit foh

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Nigglet View Post
    Ur an idiot i havent bit shit._

And this coming from the idiot i shoulda banned for posting nudes of himself n shit foh

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

rofl

this was actually dope af

- - - Updated - - -

rofl

this was actually dope af

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

lmao @ wtf's

And fuck you with that "Illunatic's old ass" bs @Toretto

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

@Fresh it's all fun, and I hope you know I don't think you're a biter that amen vote just had me dying!
    @Joe Bostomjoe n thanks my dude
    @Barcotic thanks g
    @ILLunatic it's funny cuz I have no idea how old you are lmao

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Lol @ being scared to vote against ILL so true

Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope mag son! Lol @plies gettin the work.

Battle Record
    7-4

Dope mag man all the way through. Props on doing this

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

@Toretto I wanna fuck up everyones whole week and Monday how many heads gonna use a Plies concept this week? lmfao
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Lol @ being scared to vote against ILL so true
    heh, my thoughts exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    rofl @ the difference in votes for letter/illunatic

honest votes vs scared to criticize the admin votes (not all but most)

lolll had to

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

@Letterman @Barcotic

honewtly, if I lose; I lose. I really don't give a shit and I don't hold people voting against me against them. To be real, @Letterman had a dope concept and I actiallu enjoyed it... But it was one that was used 10 years ago on me when Nelly and the St. Lunatics were relevant. And yo, I won off technicality... That shit mind as well be a loss in my book

Add & Follow

·