Quote Originally Posted by Detective Staniel Mortimer View Post
    Called it...
    I might change my name to detective mccnoughty

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Finals Predictions and Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Staniel Mortimer View Post
    Called it...
    What kind of a sad existence do you live to seriously troll on people on a rap board? They have counselors to take out your daddy issues on. Move along and get a life or a girlfriend or something. I know you seriously don't have one, or else you probably wouldn't be so bored as to make up fake accounts and troll people for no good reason.

Anyway.

Any extra battles that want to be set up, please do so. And let's get some voting on that Champ Match.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    What kind of a sad existence do you live to seriously troll on people on a rap board? They have counselors to take out your daddy issues on. Move along and get a life or a girlfriend or something. I know you seriously don't have one, or else you probably wouldn't be so bored as to make up fake accounts and troll people for no good reason.

Anyway.

Any extra battles that want to be set up, please do so. And let's get some voting on that Champ Match.
    I literally felt the sadness ooze from this post. You alright?

Lenox

Sup

Battle Record
    11-5

What's going on Lenox. Stay active!

Social Media:

Lenox

What's up man. Ya I will.. I'm mostly in the front lines chat and detox unit, I'll definitely consider sticking around though.

Battle Record
    11-5

Word can always use some more solid heads. If you get bored, the current Finals match definitely needs some votes. Welcome to the league otherwise and thanks for your interest.

Social Media:

Slumerican Psychopath fuckyou33333333's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Possibly one of my biggest votes ever lol.

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    Word can always use some more solid heads. If you get bored, the current Finals match definitely needs some votes. Welcome to the league otherwise and thanks for your interest.
    No doubt