User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Season XIV Sign-Ups

Battle Record
    11-5

Season XIV Sign-Ups

Alright, I figured I would start this now to get an idea of the interest for next season, whenever that may be. You can drop your name in here and I will be sure to mention you and remind you when it does get underway.

Next season will be ran a lot more smoothly, that is for sure, implementing a lot of what we have learned over the last few weeks.

Let me know.

IN:

L.E
    Plexus
    DEV
    Ntalek/Samajae
    Professor Frost
    Sho 'Nuff
    Cai
    Pistols Pete
    Nicasso
    Devitt
    wordwiseking
    Stranger
    Brian Bryan
    Lenox
    Last edited by L.E; October 20th, 2014 at 04:58 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Soule

Re: Season XIV Sign-Ups

In.

Battle Record
    16-4

Obviously in
    Monster's Ink

2xOMHoF

Courtesy of: Elvis Freshly

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

...IN
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Everybody above is absolute ass

Battle Record
    11-5

Is that a sign in, @Professor Frost ?

Haha you are never direct in these threads.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

Of course after i champ this season i'll still be in!
    INKorporated

Battle Record
    0-2

Got room for a newcomer? Sign me up
    SHMURDATEAM

Battle Record
    11-5

Got everybody so far. Thanks for the interest.

Social Media:

The New Retro Classic Pistols Pete's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-10

I want in if there is room

Infekted Penz

The Birth Of Creation

Battle Record
    11-5

@Cai I got you. Let's just keep it mature moving forward though, alright? I don't have a problem with you at all, I don't hold grudges, especially on the internet. Your actions were questionable on your last exit though. No worries though, thank you for the interest and hopefully more promotion will be done.
    @Pistols Pete I got you.

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Put me back in the mix

Battle Record
    11-5

Got you @Nicasso , thanks for the interest.

Social Media:

Slaughterhouse King

Sign me up.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

In it to kill it!